09/03 - Smart Sunday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SAJ

Friendly Muppet
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
FYI I emailed them about the Dyslexia study and they got back to me in minutes :) Still unsure why their system says I am not in the U.S. but working on it

Reactions: <Gucci>

Jharkan

Internets EXPERT
Contributor
Reaction score
FYI I emailed them about the Dyslexia study and they got back to me in minutes :) Still unsure why their system says I am not in the U.S. but working on it
in the address bar, [self edit], and push enter (this is because I am assuming that you really are in the USA)

Last edited:
Reactions: SAJ

charlie

Reaction score
and with that amt voter coordination game done, i'm calling it a night. Gnight all (and it was a good day :D)

Today's Projected Earnings: $50.53 + Bonuses: $2.15 = $52.68 (Exported from Mturk Suite v1.25.7)
HITsValue
Viewed643$90.91
Submitted563$50.53
Approved563$50.53
Returned29$27.19
BonusesN/A$2.15

SAJ

Friendly Muppet
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
in the address bar, at the very end, make sure it says "country=united states, and push enter (this is because I am assuming that you really are in the USA)
Hi Steven,

We are using some heuristics about the IP address of your machine to determine if you are coming from the U.S. or not. If you google “how to check your ip address” you should see an answer under the search box that tells you what yours is… if you include that in an email to us we can try to figure out why our software thinks your IP is not from the U.S.

Thanks for your interest in our study!

Merrie

I sent a screen grab of my IP result and will wait to hear back, thanks for the info though.

Jharkan

Internets EXPERT
Contributor
Reaction score
Hi Steven,

We are using some heuristics about the IP address of your machine to determine if you are coming from the U.S. or not. If you google “how to check your ip address” you should see an answer under the search box that tells you what yours is… if you include that in an email to us we can try to figure out why our software thinks your IP is not from the U.S.

Merrie

I sent a screen grab of my IP result and will wait to hear back, thanks for the info though.
the answer is because the country code is listed incorrectly. you physically put your IP in the address bar, right?

charlie

Reaction score
Hi Steven,

Merrie

hmm. that just gave me an out on that one. i'll try it again tomorrow. gnight!

SAJ

Friendly Muppet
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
the answer is because the country code is listed incorrectly. you physically put your IP in the address bar, right?
No I just clicked start, I never would have thought about having to alter anything to continue in it. I just went through again to see and after I click start and get that message the country in there is Bolivia o_O

Reactions: Jerami and <Gucci>

<Gucci>

Francis Manancis ...fuck you...
Threaderator
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Hi Steven,

Merrie

Whatsmyip.com :gucci:

Reactions: SAJ

SAJ

Friendly Muppet
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
I've already spent more than $20 worth of my time trying to get back in the U.S. lol ...maybe Cali went ahead and became part of Bolivia and had not yet told us. Maybe delayed announcement due to the holiday weekend.

harriss143

Baked Cuppycake
Contributor
Reaction score
Well P.E. poor little $27.73

SAJ

Friendly Muppet
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Investigating Semantic Representations(~ 17 minutes) | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: Dermot Lynott [A325L0H6Q5L71I] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 4.67] [Fast: 4.68] [Comm: 3.86] [Fair: 4.75] [Reviews: 26] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
[Rate: $16.12/hr] [Pen: -- days] [Res: -- of 0] [Rec: 100% of 1] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$2.25
Duration: 1 hour 20 minutes
Available: 1
Description: A multiple choice survey about common words
Requirements: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Exc: [56670-56081] DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 97; Adult Content Qualification EqualTo 1; Location In US;
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v1.25.7

Scotty_Ole_Boy

Reaction score
Been running PC all day/night and it's coming up empty...definitely not my day lol about $5 PE on the day...will make up for it later in the week!

Reactions: Michele
Status
Not open for further replies.