Status
Not open for further replies.

humbleturker

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Today's Projected Earnings: $62.12 + Bonuses: $2.00 = $64.12

Earned a few more bucks but gonna stop there. I was only at 50 bucks for the week yesterday (errands and major fatigue all week) but it looks like I may hit my weekly minimum after all. Took some inspiration from humbleturker @humbleturker to grind today.
:love:

KellieS23

Anyone else feel like a Rainbow?
Contributor
Reaction score
Did all 63 from the Behavioral Study of Cognitive Function HIT...and now it won't submit!!! :arghh: It just keeps loading the last task.
Is the requester around?? I sent him/her and email with screenshots, but I'm kinda freaking out a little bit.

Reactions: <Gucci>

humbleturker

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Did all 63 from the Behavioral Study of Cognitive Function HIT...and now it won't submit!!! :arghh: It just keeps loading the last task.
Is the requester around?? I sent him/her and email with screenshots, but I'm kinda freaking out a little bit.
Don't panic. The requester is very responsive and understanding. :)

jnalleyne

Reaction score
It varies. Usually in the morning/afternoon. It's not a closed qual, but one that requires a qual test
Here's a link to the qual: https://www.mturk.com/mturk/requestqualification?qualificationId=376OKSJ89RW8R238MZSZOHMOH1Y7X2
It's telling me this:

Thank you for your interest in our Product Label Transcription qualification test.
Unfortunately, at this time, we are not accepting additional qualifications for this series of HITs.
Please back check again at a later time.

:(

Reactions: <Gucci>

humbleturker

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Isn't the qual turned off right now? Rather I don't think you can get the qual atm.
It's telling me this:

Thank you for your interest in our Product Label Transcription qualification test.
Unfortunately, at this time, we are not accepting additional qualifications for this series of HITs.
Please back check again at a later time.

:(
Sorry. :cry:

Reactions: jnalleyne
Status
Not open for further replies.