09/02 - Peachy Friday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

optipfrog

Contributor
Reaction score
Hello all, I have been here lurking for a week. I have been inactive since Nov. of last year and just now getting back to MTurk. I have 2500 submitted since 2014 so I'm not a pro by any means. Don't mind me if I don't post much. But I will try to atleast say hi whenever I'm on.

I wish you all a very nice holiday weekend!

heeheehahaha

In and Out
Contributor
Reaction score
Hello all, I have been here lurking for a week. I have been inactive since Nov. of last year and just now getting back to MTurk. I have 2500 submitted since 2014 so I'm not a pro by any means. Don't mind me if I don't post much. But I will try to atleast say hi whenever I'm on.

WalkingEmphasis

Banned
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
It's so frustrating, because it never used to be the case. Older dental hygienists don't understand why it's so nonsensical now. I read a ton about it. It pisses me off since it's basically just another way to bleed money from people trying to make a living.

Kurama96

Reaction score
Are the customer interests safe to do? Anyone get a rejection from them before? TO seems good but I don't want to do a thousand and have them all rejected

Reactions: <Gucci>

electrolyte

The Ghost of MTurk Past
Contributor
Reaction score

Welcome! :wave2:

ecko

Contributor
Reaction score
Are the customer interests safe to do? Anyone get a rejection from them before? TO seems good but I don't want to do a thousand and have them all rejected
I have done a few thousand without any rejections.

coffeeowl

hoo?
Contributor
Mentor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score

Welcome to the party!

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
It's so frustrating, because it never used to be the case. Older dental hygienists don't understand why it's so nonsensical now. I read a ton about it. It pisses me off since it's basically just another way to bleed money from people trying to make a living.
Wait, that's bizarre. I thought it would be the other way around, some old-timey tradition that stuck around and no one had done away with. What's the rationale for it?

Reactions: WalkingEmphasis

Randomacts

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Will some one please uninstall Steam from my computer?
Why would you do that?

Steam is life.

Also if you are looking for a new game to put on your wishlist and wait for a sale....

Redout looks great, I'll wait for sale to pick it up though.

Tigerpants

Murderer of Threads
Contributor
Reaction score

welcome! :wave2:

WalkingEmphasis

Banned
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
Wait, that's bizarre. I thought it would be the other way around, some old-timey tradition that stuck around and no one had done away with. What's the rationale for it?
No. :( Most people think it's just to get more money from requiring an additional course. And I'd do it, but I honestly don't know if I could with the kind of OCD I have. It really sucks. Today is a day that I hate everything.

Reactions: Pleco
Status
Not open for further replies.