09/02 - Peachy Friday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kat8mouse

Kat Master
Contributor
Reaction score
I have a queue full of zoltars and they won't load . All I get is a flashing "refresh your browser" message. (Flashing because the frame is constantly refreshing). An way out of this?
Me too :(

Reactions: <Gucci>

Empress328

Semi Well-Known Member
Reaction score
7 minutes
Title: consumer opinions (6 minute task) | PANDA
Requester: Vakgroep Marketing [A62YJC72N72IM] (TO)
TO Ratings:

☭☭☭☭ 1.00 Communicativity
☭☭☭☭☭ 3.37 Generosity
☭☭☭☭ 4.75 Fairness
☭☭☭☭ 4.63 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 40
(Submit a new TO rating for this requester)

Description: Give us your opinion about a product slogan
Time: 60 minutes
Hits Available: 1
Reward: $0.50
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 100; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95; Location is US

carbonmonoxyd

Reaction score
I did it!
Thank you for working on our HITs! Unfortunately, all of the remaining HITs in this project have been reserved for other workers, and there are none left for you to do. Please check again tomorrow for more HITs to be available. (You must click the "Return HIT" button now to return this HIT.)
Today's Projected Earnings: $23.76

D

Deleted member 526

Tuesday @Tuesday Hey Turker, did you ever get a bonus from UofI?

no I haven't gotten any bonuses from them. iirc the last time they had hits up was last friday night.

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
One night I dreamed I was walking along the beach with Zolties by my side. Across the dark sky flashed scenes from my life. And I noticed that during the days where I made my goal just from a little over an hour of work, there was but one set of footprints on the sand. And I said, " Zolties, where were you during those times when I needed to make money quick and not take 100 surveys?". And Zolties turned to me and said, "when you saw only one set of footprints, it was me who was carrying you, you ungrateful little shit".

Reaction score
Title: Answer a fun survey for MIT-sponsored study | PANDA
Requester: MIT-PERL [A3NUHDYTCDI1G4] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★ 4.71 Communicativity
★★★★★ 3.52 Generosity
★★★★ 4.94 Fairness
★★★★ 4.67 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 74 | TOS Flags: 1
Submit a new TO review
Description: Answer some questions for MIT-sponsored study. Should take 15-18 minutes.
Time: 60 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $1.25
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 500;HIT approval rate (%) is greater than 95;Took_Tajfel has not been granted;Location is US
Anyone else not get a survey code for this?

<Gucci>

Francis Manancis ...fuck you...
Threaderator
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Decision Making Task vED1 (Extra bonus up to $3.00) | PANDA
Requester: Yale Institute for Network Science [A2CGQ5942WIRAV] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★ 4.18 Communicativity
★★★★ 4.37 Generosity
★★★★ 4.88 Fairness
★★★★ 4.89 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 146 | TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: Perform a decision making task with other Mechanical Turk workers. Bonuses are awarded based on performance. The task will take less than 10 minutes. If you accept this HIT you will have to fully participate in the task in order to get paid. Note that this game requires an exact number of workers. If we recruit too many or too few workers you will be paid the basic reward but the game will not begin. We do not allow repeat workers, if you have worked on a HIT titled "Decision Making Task vED1 (Extra bonus up to $3.00)” where the game began, you will be asked to return the HIT.
Time: 1 hour 30 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $2.00
Qualifications: None

Reactions: A6_Foul_Out

bxpretzel

Ari Gold
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
fuck I just accidentally returned the $1.25 MIT survey after doing it on my phone in a meeting. And I didn't get a code either

Last edited:

BrewMeister

1) d4
Contributor
Reaction score
OK kids.... I'm out for the time being..... I go into battle yet again carrying the flag of MTC adorned with our Rodent King and his Cup full of Reese's Pieces.....

I qualified for the 80th Virginia State Open this weekend, so I'll be a bit preoccupied for the next four days. I hope you all have a safe and money filled holiday weekend. Make all the $$ while I'm out.....

Oh yeah, can we get some MTC Jerseys made at some point? They would all have the number 17 on the back and maybe a nice little pocket logo on the front? Just a thought.....

Laters fam!

Status
Not open for further replies.