09/01 - Talented Tiffany Alvord Thursday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

<Gucci>

Francis Manancis ...fuck you...
Threaderator
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
yum csats n gummy candy my favorite.

Reactions: Serial Mom

Tuesday

Banned
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
Not at all, I don't feel comfortable telling forum members to stop posting or to shut the hell up for a second or to step away from the keyboard for a month or two.

But kryss @kryssyy is like this giant magnet for forum hate so it's cool. We're gonna really miss her when she gets married and goes in a honeymoon to tornado alley or whatever.
It's possible that it's not that big of a deal. Seriously, the things I was thinking of saying would probably get me banned, but I'm thinking that I might be able to behave like an individual. How much money do you want to put on this?

Pippa

All things lovely and beautiful.
Contributor
Reaction score
come on now show some love

Reactions: YAHU

Serial Mom

I’m smiling…that alone should scare you.
Contributor
Reaction score
Today's Projected Earnings: $127.98 + Bonuses: $2.27 = $130.25
Done. Obliterated my record. Have a good night guys. See you in the morning. :love:
Congrats on your best day ever!

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
It's possible that it's not that big of a deal. Seriously, the things I was thinking of saying would probably get me banned, but I'm thinking that I might be able to behave like an individual. How much money do you want to put on this?
I legit have no idea what you're talking about.

So, 3 bucks.

Pippa

All things lovely and beautiful.
Contributor
Reaction score
Not at all, I don't feel comfortable telling forum members to stop posting or to shut the hell up for a second or to step away from the keyboard for a month or two.

But kryss @kryssyy is like this giant magnet for forum hate so it's cool. We're gonna really miss her when she gets married and goes in a honeymoon to tornado alley or whatever.
Kryssyy is getting married?

T. Leela

Oh Lord...
Contributor
Reaction score
For what it's worth, and quite frankly, it's far too late for this to be worthwhile for anyone, but 'I did ten of the Frank hits and then sent him a message asking him to judge my efforts. He sent a reply saying good job, submit more. I've done hundreds of his hits since then. All have approved. I think he's a good requester.
These were great, I was disappointed there were none left after the one night I actually had something to do. I hope there are more soon.

Reactions: <Gucci>
Status
Not open for further replies.