09/01 - Talented Tiffany Alvord Thursday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Squatty

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Got my 2nd rejection from a survey that they said the code doesn't match their system. 100 percent its the code they gave me. Emailed them and got no response yet. RIP their TO
That is an easy mistake, especially if you are working on more than one survey at once.

Reactions: loki3404

MerryLou

unpalatable
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
I suppose this means nothing since I didn't get a qual email? (at least not yet if I'm being hopeful)

You've received a bonus from Sergey Schmidt for work related to 3VQTAXTYN3ZICPU1P4N5K73I80IBUA.
The value of your bonus is: $0.01 USD

The Requester included this note:
Congratulations! Your score in our qualification HIT was in the top 5%. You are now qualified to take part in further projects.

dillydally

Crazy dog lady
Contributor
Reaction score
I suppose this means nothing since I didn't get a qual email? (at least not yet if I'm being hopeful)

You've received a bonus from Sergey Schmidt for work related to 3VQTAXTYN3ZICPU1P4N5K73I80IBUA.

Congratulations! Your score in our qualification HIT was in the top 5%. You are now qualified to take part in further projects.
I got it too :shrug:

Kerek

Red Cat-Bear
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score

Anything to give P L A Y E R 9 1 @P L A Y E R 9 1 and Roscoe E Goldchain @Roscoe E Goldchain heart attacks.

Reaction score
That is an easy mistake, especially if you are working on more than one survey at once.
The thing is I remember the survey because it was actually interesting so I am sure I put the right code in. Oh well still at 99.9 percent but pretty certain their system is fucked.

Reactions: Squatty

Squatty

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score

They don't always send out emails when quals are assigned.

BrewMeister

1) d4
Contributor
Reaction score

And me. The Qual is 2016Q3Centrality. Whatever that is.......

MostlyConfused

Reaction score
used motor sport bikes count as cars? :/

Status
Not open for further replies.