09/01 - Talented Tiffany Alvord Thursday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Randomacts

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Holy crap Adelaide CompCogSci is a great requester... I accidentally did their hit because I didn't know my hit was in the list of don't do... but it was approved (I did email them)

Reaction score
Pretty happy hitting 39 dollars today, got a full time job starting next week so I will only be able to turk like 4 to 6 hours each day as i usually work evenings. But it seems that is when hits are best for me, still gonna be able to ham 10 bucks worth of zolties in the morning haha

Reaction score
Holy crap Adelaide CompCogSci is a great requester... I accidentally did their hit because I didn't know my hit was in the list of don't do... but it was approved (I did email them)
Yeah near instant approval great hit if no one else has done it.

sgomer79

Reaction score
So what does this leave as an option to use? On Windows 10 I believe Edge replaced IE. I normally use Chrome or Firefox...............

"Your current browser or device is not compatible with the software required for participation in this research. Please note that this study will not run on mobile or tablet devices, Macintosh computers, or on Chrome, Safari, or Edge browsers. Please change to a compatible device to participate. Thank you."

Randomacts

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Yeah near instant approval great hit if no one else has done it.
I apparently 'had' done it.. I just didn't see my worker ID in the list the first time I looked..

They prob should give the people that did the hit already a qual and then exclude those people instead of having to deal with rejections.

So what does this leave as an option to use? On Windows 10 I believe Edge replaced IE. I normally use Chrome or Firefox...............

"Your current browser or device is not compatible with the software required for participation in this research. Please note that this study will not run on mobile or tablet devices, Macintosh computers, or on Chrome, Safari, or Edge browsers. Please change to a compatible device to participate. Thank you."
Windows 10 still has IE

Also that still leaves https://vivaldi.com as an option.. technically.

Last edited:

catnapped

Relatively Unknown Member
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score

IE is usually still in there but you might have to dig for it.

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
Kadauchi @Kadauchi What line do I need to change in this script to produce a darker color than the semi-lime green that is assigned to the requesters names, # submitted, and the projected amounts? (At the end of the day when I post these, I can then take a screen-shot and have a good record of .... well, a lot of stuff. :) ) Thanks, and this is a GREAT script. You are the man! :)

Today's Projected Earnings: $23.54
The links come out as that color because that's the default link color on the forum theme that you're using. You can force the script to use a specific color, but I would try to be mindful of using anything too dark, that may not show up well on the darker themes.

But if you like, you could change the "[tr][td]"+x_req+"[/td][td]" bit on line 76 of the dashboard script so that it looks like this: "[tr][td][color=whatevercoloryoulike]"+x_req+"[/color][/td][td]"

Edit: It also needs to be changed on line 80.

Last edited:

Jesicu

Contributor
Reaction score

Doesn't say you can't use Firefox.

Reactions: Matilda Jones

sgomer79

Reaction score
Reactions: <Gucci>

<Gucci>

Francis Manancis ...fuck you...
Threaderator
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Um cool I didn't know I was doing A QUAL.

Greetings from Amazon Mechanical Turk,

You've received a bonus from Sergey Schmidt for work related to 3C8QQOM6JPFPG7LDM0NLF7BCQ16ILX.
The value of your bonus is: $0.01 USD

The Requester included this note:
Congratulations! Your score in our qualification HIT was in the top 5%. You are now qualified to take part in further projects.

Thanks for being a Worker on Mechanical Turk!

queenb52

The Devil in Me
Contributor
Reaction score
Hey guys:rolleyes::rolleyes:
I am getting "error" msgs. when I search the forum...any ideas why?

Sidonie

Reaction score

I have Internet Explorer as well as Edge installed on Windows 10 just fine. Go to Windows>Settings>Search for "Programs and Features", click on it>"Turn Windows features on or off" on the left hand side>then install Internet Explorer 11

humbleturker

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Take a 1-question, multi-option survey (US-based only) | PANDA
Requester: PickFu [AI2HRFAYYSAW7] (Contact)
(TO): [Pay: 4.29] [Fair: 4.68] [Comm: 4.10] [Fast: 4.77]
Description:
For each pair of options, choose the option that best answers the question. Explain your choice.
Time: 1 hour 15 minutes
HITs Available: 2
Reward: $0.60
Qualifications: PickFu NDA is 1; Location is US;

2 of these

ChristopherASA

Contributor
Reaction score
The links come out as that color because that's the default link color on the forum theme that you're using. You can force the script to use a specific color, but I would try to be mindful of using anything too dark, that may not show up well on the darker themes.

But if you like, you could change the "[tr][td]"+x_req+"[/td][td]" bit on line 76 of the dashboard script so that it looks like this: "[tr][td][color=whatevercoloryoulike]"+x_req+"[/color][/td][td]"
Whoa! An Admin is addressing me!
Whoa! I feel like I've met the President!
* :) So pray, how do I access the dashboard script, hmmm?

* You can tell I live a somewhat isolated life out here in the desert.

Status
Not open for further replies.