09/01 - Talented Tiffany Alvord Thursday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CatWhiskers

Looking In Your Fridge
Reaction score
2k a month? its doable, but hard. thats 500 a week... better pm C to the J @C to the J and ask him for his hit monitor requester list. he'll request nudes in return

dont forget theres other websites too... like working for a remote call center, working for lionbridge/appen

or...

if you get desperate...
In regards to your spoiler, many years ago I actually did that...not at McDs but at a fast food place. Never worked so damn hard in my life. The lady didn't want to hire me because I was "way overqualified". I told her I was not overqualified for a job. She hired me on the spot Oddly enough, that turned out to be the job where I learned what a quality boss was...it wasn't those corporate assholes, it was that Whataburger Manager who got in there, worked just as hard, and did the shit jobs too even though she didn't have to. Never respected a boss that much before or after her. Other than that, damn working fast food SUCKS, but it's pay. Take the pay if you need it.

Barbwire

Averagely-known member
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Survey about phone usage (4 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: Surveys [A3UZVHOLFVVAXW] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★ 1.00 Communicativity
★★★★★ 3.90 Generosity
★★★★★ 5.00 Fairness
★★★★★ 5.00 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 13 | TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: -
Time: 60 minutes
HITs Available: 19
Reward: $0.40
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 1;HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 90;Location is US

google

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
In regards to your spoiler, many years ago I actually did that...not at McDs but at a fast food place. Never worked so damn hard in my life. The lady didn't want to hire me because I was "way overqualified". I told her I was not overqualified for a job. She hired me on the spot Oddly enough, that turned out to be the job where I learned what a quality boss was...it wasn't those corporate assholes, it was that Whataburger Manager who got in there, worked just as hard, and did the shit jobs too even though she didn't have to. Never respected a boss that much before or after her. Other than that, damn working fast food SUCKS, but it's pay. Take the pay if you need it.

My mom worked at whataburger for a while, said it was one of the better fast food places she worked at.

Turkster

Reaction score
Lead by example! The most important quality in a leader. I would never ask somebody to do anything I would not do.

TurkingMaster

Crowd Master
Banned
Reaction score
Title: Survey about phone usage (4 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: Surveys [A3UZVHOLFVVAXW] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★ 1.00 Communicativity
★★★★★ 3.90 Generosity
★★★★★ 5.00 Fairness
★★★★★ 5.00 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 13 | TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: -
Time: 60 minutes
HITs Available: 19
Reward: $0.40
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 1;HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 90;Location is US

google
Surveys

StinkWrinkle

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Hurricane HerMyKnee headed this way... She gonna cast a weteeohhsoo spell :D

Status
Not open for further replies.