09/01 - Spicy Saturday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jharkan

Internets EXPERT
Contributor
Reaction score
One of these coming back in a few seconds.
"Additionally, if you have previously participated in the Hybrid Forecasting Challenge HIT or any related HITs, you are not elligible to participate in this HIT." (from preview page)
oh crap, I ... I have no excuse. I didn't realize that bit.

Jharkan

Internets EXPERT
Contributor
Reaction score
i haven’t reached the threshold yet to withdraw eh
I got an email telling me they changed their payout to revolut. and that's not available in the US anymore

Reactions: Peachy

DareAngel3

Contributor
Mentor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
are you able to receive payments from testable minds?
I cashed out months ago via PayPal, but I'm not doing their new verification nonsense, so that will probably be the end of it. Paypal took a decent chunk out of that last transfer, too.

Reactions: Itsmee and savvy

savvy

goin' down to the yee-haw
Reaction score
Opened up my first adsforce of the day...and it told me to skip or return and wait an hour. Lame.

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
best production value i’ve seen on a ROH broadcast rsclone @rsclone

they went big with everything

Reactions: rsclone

Turtlefemm

Mostly a Turtle
Contributor
Mentor
Reaction score
I cashed out months ago via PayPal, but I'm not doing their new verification nonsense, so that will probably be the end of it. Paypal took a decent chunk out of that last transfer, too.
I cashed out and right after I did, the email about verification arrived. It has been over the 48 hours since I requested my money and received the notice that I had requested it. I emailed testable asking about my withdrawal and told them that I am unlikely to use their platform anymore because of the verification nonsense and the change of payment method. I understand they want security, but they want a live webcam photo to prove the photo ID is real? Come on.... Also, I don't have a webcam on my PC and I'm not going to jump through security hoops on my mobile devices for a company I'm not really sure about when it took far too long to even scrape together enough money to cash out!

Reactions: Butter
Status
Not open for further replies.