08/31 - Walking Through Boyce Avenue on Wednesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pippa

All things lovely and beautiful.
Contributor
Reaction score
I'm really losing control of using my iPad before falling asleep. I have to be up in 3 hours :/
At some point you just have to say forget it and pull an all nighter.

Or take what you can get even if it's only 2 hours

Randomacts

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Title: Answer Questions (WARNING: This HIT may contain adult content. Worker discretion is advised.) | PANDA
Requester: Amazon Requester Inc. A9 Data Validation [A3HLF55H6JSTI0] (Contact)
(TO): [Pay: 2.55] [Fair: 4.35] [Comm: 3.89] [Fast: 4.29]
Description:
Validate that image contains the targeted product or item. wb
Time: 10 minutes
HITs Available: 4954
Reward: $0.02
Qualifications: Location is one of: US-AZ, US-CA, US-CO, US-CT, US-FL, US-GA, US-IL, US-IN, US-KS, US-KY, US-MA, US-MD, US-MI, US-MN, US-NC, US-ND, US-NJ, US-NV, US-NY, US-OH, US-PA, US-SC, US-TN, US-TX, US-VA, US-WA, US-WI, US-WV; Blocked has not been granted; Category Validation Qualification is 10; Adult Content Qualification is 1;

Title: Answer Questions (WARNING: This HIT may contain adult content. Worker discretion is advised.) | PANDA
Description:
Validate that image contains the targeted product or item. p
HITs Available: 5784
Qualifications: Location is one of: US-AZ, US-CA, US-CO, US-CT, US-FL, US-GA, US-IL, US-IN, US-KS, US-KY, US-MA, US-MD, US-MI, US-MN, US-NC, US-ND, US-NJ, US-NV, US-NY, US-OH, US-PA, US-SC, US-TN, US-TX, US-VA, US-WA, US-WI, US-WV; Blocked has not been granted; Category Validation Qualification is 10; Adult Content Qualification is 1;

Description:
Validate that image contains the targeted product or item. mb
HITs Available: 6973

Reactions: Deleted member 526

Vanyanka

Thoroughbred of Sin
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
You guys want to know how hardcore I am? Well, fuck you.

I powerwalked to 7-11 with a huge nightstick flashlight for beer because the racist place was closed. I got id'd when I was there, and yeah, he asked about the flashlight and I pouted my way into only giving him my birthdate. Then I forgot my flashlight as I walked away. The policeman behind me handed me my flashlight and I said "thanks, I'll need this" then WINKED at him. What is wrong with me?

A6_Foul_Out

I only use Organic TurkerView reviews
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score

I powerwalked to 7-11 with a huge nightstick flashlight for beer because the racist place was closed. I got id'd when I was there, and yeah, he asked about the flashlight and I pouted my way into only giving him my birthdate. Then I forgot my flashlight as I walked away. The policeman behind me handed me my flashlight and I said "thanks, I'll need this" then WINKED at him. What is wrong with me?
I would say badass.

Reactions: Randomacts

A6_Foul_Out

I only use Organic TurkerView reviews
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Description:
Validate that image contains the targeted product or item. wb
HITs Available: 4954

Description:
Validate that image contains the targeted product or item. p
HITs Available: 5784

Description:
Validate that image contains the targeted product or item. mb
HITs Available: 6973
are all of these just awful or is it just me?

Pippa

All things lovely and beautiful.
Contributor
Reaction score

You're going to have to break this down for me because I've apparently missed a lot?

Kerek

Red Cat-Bear
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score

You don't plan ahead.

Randomacts

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
are all of these just awful or is it just me?
They are awful compared to the old ones.. or even the dress one from a few days ago..

Amazon please either raise the pay, or remove the bounding box on these like the dress one from a few days ago.

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score

Being a white person sounds awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.