08/31 - Walking Through Boyce Avenue on Wednesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnX1

Reaction score
Just got 6 rejections from Scripts.

Grr!
This was the reason:

Dear participant, we'll reject this assignment as it either violated the instructions, or had poor quality. Yours, scripts

I can't believe I had poor quality on all 6.

I sent a nice email, we will see if they reply.
If this is the same "scripts" requester, I received rejections from them back in May when they posted those word hits where you have to click on words (they were highlighted in different colors). There were 2 batches of these, each like a week apart, for $1 per HIT.

The weird thing is that the rejections in the first batch were reversed. Then the second batch went all the way to auto-approval (14 day). At the time of AA. I also received 2 rejections. I tried contacting them, but they were entirely unresponsive (I sent an email every week).

I was doing them properly, and not using any articles (a/an/the) before words, which was one of the reasons people were getting rejected.

Reactions: Squatty and <Gucci>

MostlyConfused

Reaction score
Greetings from Amazon Mechanical Turk,

You've received a bonus from Judd B Kessler for work related to 3R0WOCG21MA76OMDZO7BCVNRKAMDUI.
The value of your bonus is: $1.00 USD

The Requester included this note:
Hi – Thank you for completing my academic survey. Your respo./gs are very helpful and appreciated. This bonus payment reflects the additional payment you earned. Thanks again! Judd

Thanks for being a Worker on Mechanical Turk!

Sincerely,
Amazon Mechanical Turk
https://www.mturk.com

I don't even remember which one this is, but yay!

Reaction score
Zoltars were coming in slow for me and I just got captchas today and now had issue with zoltars not loading even after returning the first one in my queue as a final result and still no resolve. Guess I am locked out of zoltars today because of a error.

Squatty

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Were they the ones that rejected a lot of people for semi-nonsense seeming reasons before or am I confusing requesters?
I remember they rejected people before on the $1 ones were you had to fill in the words.

Reactions: Jaded

Barbwire

Averagely-known member
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Qualification for $15 Study (~ 4 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: Dan Simonet [A2HYT6I9XLDG7C] (TO)
TO Ratings:
TO Unavailable
Submit a new TO review
Description: Eligibility for $15 study on personality and well-being
Time: 30 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $0.00
Qualifications: Exc: [20805-20216] has not been granted;Total approved HITs is not less than 500;HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 90;Location is one of: US

Squatty

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Everything approved-pending payment.

Gotta be some mistake from them.
On the first one I did, I had a lot that didn't have a link. Maybe they looked at that first one, and thought I wasn't trying hard and rejected them all? Who knows.
I sent an email and I won't sweat it.

Reactions: <Gucci>
Status
Not open for further replies.