08/31 - Axel Foley Thursday

Status
Not open for further replies.

egryan1

Reaction score
Hmm. I'm not sure but here are the obvious questions: Are you logged into both mturk.com and worker.mturk.com? Have you tried clearing your cache and restarting your browser?
Yea I have done those, in the past its another extension/script causing trouble just a matter of disabling all of them and reloading one by one. I just wanted to make sure that it was just me before I started going all crazy on my computer lol

Reactions: coffeeowl

coffeeowl

hoo?
Contributor
Mentor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Yea I have done those, in the past its another extension/script causing trouble just a matter of disabling all of them and reloading one by one. I just wanted to make sure that it was just me before I started going all crazy on my computer lol
Yeah I've been using it all day with no problems. If you figure out which one it is please let us know so we can let others know if they have the same problems in the future. Best of luck! I know how frustrating it is when things don't work.

egryan1

Reaction score
Yeah I've been using it all day with no problems. If you figure out which one it is please let us know so we can let others know if they have the same problems in the future. Best of luck! I know how frustrating it is when things don't work.
Will do is there a special place to report it

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
Next time we do a batch dance post your video!!!! :)
Yeah, so after seeing the video ain't noo way this fat chick is posting it publicly, lol

(We danced to Shook Me All Night Long)

SAJ

Friendly Muppet
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Read a moral dilemma and explain how you would act (3-5 minute task) | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: Dr. Piers Howe [A1HLHHC4KIJB8I] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 4.33] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: 5.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 39] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
[Rate: $13.68/hr] [Pen: 0.33 days] [Res: -- of 0] [Rec: 100% of 1] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$0.65
Duration: 9 minutes
Available: 1
Description: In this task you will be presented with a short moral dilemma. You must choose how you would act and provide a brief (2-3 sentence) justification for your choice
Requirements: moral dilemma study completed DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Location In AU, CA, GB, NZ, US; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 50;
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v1.25.5

coffeeowl

hoo?
Contributor
Mentor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Well not sure what the problem but disabling all my extension and reenabling them got it working again. So hopefully it was just a weird one time bug thing
Yay! Glad you figured it out.

Serial Mom

I’m smiling…that alone should scare you.
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Participants needed for study about social and moral attitudes(~ 12 minutes) | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: Linda Skitka [A1CDXE0UKGK32Y] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 3.87] [Fast: 4.38] [Comm: 3.42] [Fair: 4.44] [Reviews: 44] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
[Rate: $7.30/hr] [Pen: -- days] [Res: -- of 0] [Rec: -- of 0] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Description:
We are researchers at the University of Illinois at Chicago (UIC) conducting research on how people think about social issues, and we would like to know your opinion.
Time: 60 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $0.75
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 100; Exc: [1649009512-55840] has not been granted; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 90; Location is one of: US;

Reactions: kryss
Status
Not open for further replies.