08/31 - Axel Foley Thursday

Status
Not open for further replies.

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
I did a bunch earlier, haven't seen any post in the past hourish
I don't do as many as you hard core 5-ers do, but I try and do enough to not lose my qual, and pad the earnings when I'm sucking. I just wish they were up more in the evenings (my time) or on the weekends because that's when I could totally zone out doing 5s while binging Netflix.

coffeeowl

hoo?
Contributor
Mentor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
and one time we went to burger king and she wanted a whopper without the beef patty
I kid you not
the manager got in an argument with me (still boggles my mind) telling me I cannot do that
I said I wanted a whopper hold the meat. give me a frickin bun and lettuce, tomato, whatever goes on those things (I don't know, I've never had a whopper)

they refused me. the big BK refused to give me a roll with lettuce and stuff.
we drove around until we got to a grocery store - she was crying the entire time.
I made her a home-made burger roll with condiments, of course, and that's a story of when I used to be a nice guy
That is awful but yeah some places are just like that. I try to avoid most fast food places in general. Occasionally a burrito or baked potato or salad if desperate. Being a good cook definitely, helps in staying veg as well as some wonderful local places that have lots of options!

Last edited:
Reactions: <Gucci>

The Bad Ash

Not Goody Little 2 Shoes
Contributor
Reaction score

Nytmair

Contributor
Reaction score
Are you using more than 1 monitor? It isn't mentioned that much, but having 2 certainly helps.
Yeah, I have my small screen on my microsoft surface and one large external hooked up to that. I'd love two big ones, but it's confusing on how to hook them all together to work rightr.

Jharkan

Internets EXPERT
Contributor
Reaction score
That is awful but yeah some places are just like that. I try to avoid most fast food. Occasionally a burrito or baked potato or salad if desperate. Being a good cook definitely, helps in staying veg.
she can't cook, I can

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
but the stuff we do to our red meat.. if you go long enough without it, eating red meat again can be harmful. chicken and fish are somehow a different story ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Oh, I KNOW. I gave up red meat when I lived on a farm that grew their own meat. Ugh.

But where I lived then I got "decent" red meat. No hormones, mistreatment, yadda yadda. (I was in San Francisco at the time.)

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
I need to send you a whole litter. I am overrun right now. Good thing is with winter coming the farmers are in big time need for them.
If you mail me a kitten I'm pretty sure my MIL will murder me so probably don't do that.

Unless it's a stuffed kitten, I'd totally take a stuffed kitten.

(note: as in a plushie/plush toy type stuffed.)

Reactions: Liz and <Gucci>

Jharkan

Internets EXPERT
Contributor
Reaction score
Oh, I KNOW. I gave up red meat when I lived on a farm that grew their own meat. Ugh.

But where I lived then I got "decent" red meat. No hormones, mistreatment, yadda yadda. (I was in San Francisco at the time.)
that's funny that you typed all that out, because I was actually typing that I remembered you have worked/lived with good ol' home-farming

Reactions: tricker

Loxxed

Avada Kedavra
Banned
Reaction score
Reactions: Liz and Jaded

coffeeowl

hoo?
Contributor
Mentor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Take a quick survey(~ 3 minutes) | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: NerdLab Lab Group [ATMRMLDNGYDJT] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 3.42] [Fast: 4.55] [Comm: 3.91] [Fair: 4.74] [Reviews: 294] [ToS: 26]
TO 2:
[Rate: $6.63/hr] [Pen: 0.04 days] [Res: -- of 0] [Rec: 92% of 12] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$0.36
Duration: 30 minutes
Available: 1
Description: Imagine a workplace interaction based on a scenario and fill out a survey. The HIT will take around 3 minutes. This study is being conducted as part of an academic research.
Requirements: Total approved HITs is not less than 100; Exc: [-1609157249-55831] has not been granted; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 80; Location is one of: US
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v1.25.5

Reactions: <Gucci> and kryss

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
that's funny that you typed all that out, because I was actually typing that I remembered you have worked/lived with good ol' home-farming
Yeah. It was traumatic. I can't believe I still eat bacon after seeing what they did to our pigs.

Reactions: Liz

coffeeowl

hoo?
Contributor
Mentor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Answer a few questions | PANDA
Requester: crausality experimenter [A21EB8FOP51TK2] (Contact)
(TO):[Pay: 3.50][Fair: 3.86][Comm: 2.33][Fast: 4.33]
Description:
Provide true/false (yes/no) or numbers for a few short written questions, using your own judgment and knowledge.
Time: 35 minutes
Hits Available: 227
Reward: $0.12
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) is greater than 90, Location is US, Adult Content Qualification is 1

can do 5 of them.
pretty short and easy
Let me do 10. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.