08/30 - Ten Seconds Through Tuesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jharkan

Internets EXPERT
Contributor
Reaction score
Never watched those. I'm talking about the K Drama called Full House. Now my husband (who we will call Shrek Schwarzenegger) is as manly as you can get, and what does he like to watch? Lifetime and Hallmark movies, and CRY during the Espy Awards. I don't get it.
when fred savage was beating his girlfriend, DJ Tanner, I knew that i hated that guy, and I was glad that wonder years was ended.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0117191/

Jharkan

Internets EXPERT
Contributor
Reaction score
crap
I accidentally double posted.

Serial Mom

I’m smiling…that alone should scare you.
Contributor
Reaction score
Ok, I've derailed this forum long enough. I'm going to settle in and get to bed. See you all bright and early. Hope your earnings tomorrow are more than today! Good night all!

Reactions: aveline and YAHU

VGB

dr. peepee poopoo
Reaction score
CRY during the Espy Awards.
if he's crying because Craig Sager is giving a really moving speech about cancer and his battle, I'm with him because I totally cried too

if he's crying because Bryce Harper got Best Baseball Hair then you might want to rethink your marriage

Serial Mom

I’m smiling…that alone should scare you.
Contributor
Reaction score
if he's crying because Craig Sager is giving a really moving speech about cancer and his battle, I'm with him because I totally cried too

if he's crying because Bryce Harper got Best Baseball Hair then you might want to rethink your marriage
No idea who Bryce Harper is, don't follow that stuff. :) I believe it was about Craig Sager. I don't follow much sports ball games. lol!

Reactions: VGB

hyway

Contributor
Reaction score
I've never understood this chocolate craze people have. I don't really like it all that much, neither dark nor milk chocolate.
forget white chocolate, that's like eating a wax candy.
I get chocolate at least once per month, for my daughter, and I usually go with a piece of lindt brand. the Lindt store I used to get them at closed though. but i'm just as happy with a piece of hard candy, like a cinnamon piece, or perhaps an orange smoothie flavored jolly rancher.
but I've never figured out why they call them jolly ranchers. I mean, are they originally made by happy farmers, or do ranchers find themselves unable to hide a smile of delight upon seeing these hard candies? I don't get it.
when i hiked half the Appalachian Trail i had a mountain rating system based on Jolly Rancher intake. an easy grade was a 1 jolly rancher because it would last a long time and just kind of keep my mouth watered. A son of a bitch climb would be a 5 jolly rancher because i would be grinding those sum-bitches down to powder with my teeth to get that sugar intake much faster and it would take me 5 jolly ranchers to reach the top,

electrolyte

The Ghost of MTurk Past
Contributor
Reaction score
when i hiked half the Appalachian Trail i had a mountain rating system based on Jolly Rancher intake. an easy grade was a 1 jolly rancher because it would last a long time and just kind of keep my mouth watered. A son of a bitch climb would be a 5 jolly rancher because i would be grinding those sum-bitches down to powder with my teeth to get that sugar intake much faster and it would take me 5 jolly ranchers to reach the top,
Hmm. I'm adding Jolly Ranchers to my grocery list then.

Status
Not open for further replies.