08/30 - Ten Seconds Through Tuesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andrei C.

Reaction score
I know this is only my second day so far, but I've seen a lot of hits that are only available in the US and sadly I'm not in the US. Is there anyone outside the US who can confirm that it's worth it? *sigh* i've only made about $1 in 4 hours.

Definitely Not Riss

Probably not Breakfast Wino
Contributor
Reaction score
I know this is only my second day so far, but I've seen a lot of hits that are only available in the US and sadly I'm not in the US. Is there anyone outside the US who can confirm that it's worth it? *sigh* i've only made about $1 in 4 hours.
There are a bunch of people who make decent wages outside the US.
QueenRaven29 @Skye

Reactions: <Gucci>

sryan66611

Contributor
Reaction score
the A9 link in there obviously doesn't apply - those still get posted.
Ben peterson just posted at 4:00 am.. Anyways these are hits you need to panda so at times they won't even pop up on scraper because people panda them before they do. I haven't checked all the Panda's so Iam not sure if they are all right but I am sure most of them still work as they haven't changed in years.

TobyF

Dummy
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
it's not an overnight thing. you have to learn and get up your hits up. understand scripts, etc etc etc. It's very easy to give up. But if you stick with it. you can make what you're wanting out of this.

Definitely Not Riss

Contributor
Reaction score
it's not an overnight thing. you have to learn and get up your hits up. understand scripts, etc etc etc. It's very easy to give up. But if you stick with it. you can make what you're wanting out of this.
Plus he's a dollar richer.

Reactions: A6_Foul_Out

Jharkan

Internets EXPERT
Contributor
Reaction score
Ben peterson just posted at 4:00 am.. Anyways these are hits you need to panda so at times they won't even pop up on scraper because people panda them before they do. I haven't checked all the Panda's so Iam not sure if they are all right but I am sure most of them still work as they haven't changed in years.
I do have them all on pandacrazy, and when I have nothing else being searched for, I turn those ones on. ben peterson rarely posts for men 35-55 (or whatever the bracket was) but I cannot say that I don't see them frequently for women, of various ages.

Reactions: A6_Foul_Out

sundaysetsashes

burn down something beautiful
Reaction score
2:30

Title: Less than 8 minute survey--get paid quick! | PANDA
Requester: RAS [A1FZ86H3WDVD5Y] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★ 1.00 Communicativity
★★★★★ 3.23 Generosity
★★★★★ 5.00 Fairness
★★★★★ 5.00 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 13 | TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: This survey takes 8 minutes or less.
Time: 30 minutes
HITs Available: 14
Reward: $0.40
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95;Location is US

Andrei C.

Reaction score
Thanks for the reply. Is there any script that allows me to filter out a requester? There's pages upon pages of ScoutIT HITs which I don't like.

<Gucci>

Francis Manancis ...fuck you...
Threaderator
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Reactions: ChristopherASA

sryan66611

Contributor
Reaction score
I do have them all on pandacrazy, and when I have nothing else being searched for, I turn those ones on. ben peterson rarely posts for men 35-55 (or whatever the bracket was) but I cannot say that I don't see them frequently for women, of various ages.
Ok U may be right about Ben as I see them more for the younger crowd.. Mylikes for sure though just check the make sure to double check the pandas on PC as I know for a bit he had the old Zing panda's instead of the new one. Also for zing's to get the qual do a bunch ( maybe 500) then email them about the qual. I know it has worked for most but haven't heard of anyone doing it lately or talking about it.

Definitely Not Riss

Contributor
Reaction score
Ok U may be right about Ben as I see them more for the younger crowd.. Mylikes for sure though just check the make sure to double check the pandas on PC as I know for a bit he had the old Zing panda's instead of the new one. Also for zing's to get the qual do a bunch ( maybe 500) then email them about the qual. I know it has worked for most but haven't heard of anyone doing it lately or talking about it.
I got it not to long ago. I hadnt done them in ages like a year. Then randomly got it.

Reactions: <Gucci>

<Gucci>

Francis Manancis ...fuck you...
Threaderator
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Participate in an imagination study (5 - 10 min) | PANDA
Requester: Lauren Feldman [AU90KZYLDS3XI] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★★ 5.00 Communicativity
★★★★★ 3.43 Generosity
★★★★★ 5.00 Fairness
★★★★★ 5.00 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 8 | TOS Flags: 1
Submit a new TO review
Description: You will be asked to imagine another person in a social situation, and will then answer some questions about the imagined scenario. You must be 18 y/o or older and in the United States to complete this study.
Time: 60 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $1.00
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) is greater than 89;Total approved HITs is not less than 50;Location is US

Status
Not open for further replies.