How many pop tarts is too many poptarts

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jharkan

Internets EXPERT
Contributor
Reaction score
I didn't bother with my 10 year reunion.
rephrase; if you weren't on facebook at the time, you would not have known about the reunion

I wouldn't have gone though

when I joined a facebook group for my highschool, they had a few pictures from it.
The only people that seemed to have gone were the same group of more popular kids that dominated all of the speeches and ceremonies,
the same small group of people that produced the only people that ran for middle school, and then high school 'president' - that crowd

my 20 year is coming up next year, and again, I see no point in going to a place where I will end up not talking or interacting with the same people I did not talk to or interact with two decades ago

jan

Reaction score
*looks at her walls* I'm meant to wash these?
Just with a bit of water and vinegar - and a very clean mop that I bought just for walls and the ceiling. I want all the dust off everything.
(We won't mention the tiny bit of peanut butter I found on one of the walls (my daughter has been known to fling it, for the dog.....and I'm guessing...........)

Reactions: jmr and Despairagus

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
'I'm a freelance researcher so I get to sit at home in my pjs all day making mad money. and by mad money I mean I'm mad at how little money I make.'
Throw in some stuff about "Oh I just couldn't leave my children all day, but good for you Susan" and "I saw your new home on Facebook! How sweet! I just can't stand new construction/that neighborhood/not having a good kitchen. It's hard not having a yard, but I'm sure it will be worth the wait. My realtor is just so fed up with how picky I am! But what's another year or so"

Yes yes

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Throw in some stuff about "Oh I just couldn't leave my children all day, but good for you Susan" and "I saw your new home on Facebook! How sweet! I just can't stand new construction/that neighborhood/not having a good kitchen. It's hard not having a yard, but I'm sure it will be worth the wait. My realtor is just so fed up with how picky I am! But what's another year or so"

Yes yes
"oh, that's a brand new car? That's neat. I prefer to be eco-friendly so I have a special jogging stroller"

Mecca

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Just with a bit of water and vinegar - and a very clean mop that I bought just for walls and the ceiling. I want all the dust off everything.
(We won't mention the tiny bit of peanut butter I found on one of the walls (my daughter has been known to fling it, for the dog.....and I'm guessing...........)
Kids are really annoying about putting their hands on the walls, it's like they don't understand it'll make them black.

Reactions: freakania and jan

Kennedy

Contributor
Reaction score
Now I kind of want to go to my next reunion lmao
I just saw on FB that my class had our first reunion-at 22 years! I did not attend, but from the pictures it looked like maybe 20 people out of nearly 400 showed up. So, I'm not the only one who has zero interest in class reunions around here.

savvy

goin' down to the yee-haw
Reaction score
see I don't even know how a 19 yr old could have 10k for a down payment lol
My friends husband started saving at 16.... they didn’t buy until 26 but put down a generous down payment on a house, remodeled it, paid off her brand new car in cash and no debt from a very nice wedding in another city. He’s makes ok money now but he’s good with money lol

coffee.cup

ALL YOUR SURVEY ARE BELONG TO ME!
Reaction score
savvy @savvylabell Did you just blame-shift the fault to the stairs?

Last edited:
Reactions: jan

Kennedy

Contributor
Reaction score
Also, getting up extra early for testing and thinking I was going to make some money on here in the meantime...I was WRONG! This is more dead than when I normally turk, lol.

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Answer a survey about airlines | Accept
Requester: Furrer Olivier [A1N71TBCPWMB5Y] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: No Reviews
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 0.60
Duration: 1800
Available: 1
Description: Give us your opinion about your satisfaction about airlines
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 1000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.3.9
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
.[/td][/tr]

Reactions: jan

savvy

Reaction score
I’m going to my 10 year this fall but it’s at a sweet brewery and some good friends I like are coming into town to particpate

Reactions: jan and themildone

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I’m going to my 10 year this fall but it’s at a sweet brewery and some good friends I like are coming into town to particpate
I'm not trying to poke fun at people who go to their reunions or anything. I was just one of the weird quiet kids who usually didn't say more than a few words in class and I don't feel at all comfortable around any of those people lol

klyde

No, I don't want to see your pog collection
Contributor
Reaction score
I'm not trying to poke fun at people who go to their reunions or anything. I was just one of the weird quiet kids who usually didn't say more than a few words in class and I don't feel at all comfortable around any of those people lol
Same. Also the friends I was close to were mostly a grade above me.

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Consumer research | Accept
Requester: shen hao [AQNHLL971LDF0] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$8.99] [Pay=3.00] [Fast=null] [Comm=null] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=3.00] [Fast=4.50] [Comm=0.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=7] [ToS=0]
Reward: 0.80
Duration: 1500
Description: Give us your opinion about your preference
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
.[/td][/tr]

Reactions: Miriette

Cara

ad space now available
Contributor
Reaction score
yeah, i was the same. i didn't go to my 10 year reunion. i dont regret it.

Kennedy

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Answer a survey about airlines | Accept
Requester: Furrer Olivier [A1N71TBCPWMB5Y] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: No Reviews
Reward: 0.60
Duration: 1800
Description: Give us your opinion about your satisfaction about airlines
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 1000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
.[/td][/tr]
They better not want to ask me about Allegiant. I could, and have, wrote for hours on how they suck. After stranding us in Ft. Laud 2 hours before take-off because essentially they didn't pay for the new planes in time for delivery, then the compensation was not nearly enough to cover the amount it took to get a last minute flight from someone else. Told me it would be 3 days for the next flight if I wanted to use them, then wanted to give me a $150 flight voucher as compensation. Anyway, I'm still sour about it two months later, if you can't tell :D

savvy

Reaction score

LOL I was the awkward kid too. I kinda wanna go because I've lost about 70lbs and had a boob reduction since then, so I am a different person. We will see who recognizes me. And my best friend from high school is renting us a ridic expensive car to go into, because he was always known as a the obnoxious rich kid.

Status
Not open for further replies.