08/30 - Follow Along Friday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SisphyeanTurker

Reaction score
Well, my bank went above and beyond and found out it was from a food truck I bought food from over two weeks ago. I had pretty much forgotten about it. Still, nice to know my account isn't compromised.

Love when a vendor takes that long to process something.

LucyO

Contributor
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
Well, my bank went above and beyond and found out it was from a food truck I bought food from over two weeks ago. I had pretty much forgotten about it. Still, nice to know my account isn't compromised.

Love when a vendor takes that long to process something.
I had something like that happen with audible once. My husband and I have separate accounts on there and I had paid mine a few months before when I got another charge. I called audible and they said they hadn't charged anything and so I started to freak out. I closed the account and everything. It turns out that the card my husband used to pay his was expired and he had forgotten to change it and since it was connected to his Amazon account and one of my cards was connected to his account, they just went ahead and took the money off that card without telling anyone....

alk69

Reaction score
So far looks like a solid cap at 20 Sergeys.
Title: Decide if a Video is about a Topic | PANDA
Requester: Sergey Schmidt [A4IJUXTMQNS4J] (Req TV): $17.57/hr/hr
(TO): [Pay: 3.43] [Fair: 4.97] [Comm: 3.67] [Fast: 4.97]
Description:
Given a video and a topic, decide whether the video is about the topic and would be watched because of it.
Time: 5 minutes(s)
HITs Available: 2982
Reward: $0.10
Qualifications: 2016Q3Centrality Exists ;
HIT Time: mere seconds up to 1 min.

Last edited:

SisphyeanTurker

Reaction score
I had something like that happen with audible once. My husband and I have separate accounts on there and I had paid mine a few months before when I got another charge. I called audible and they said they hadn't charged anything and so I started to freak out. I closed the account and everything. It turns out that the card my husband used to pay his was expired and he had forgotten to change it and since it was connected to his Amazon account and one of my cards was connected to his account, they just went ahead and took the money off that card without telling anyone....
Actually ended up calling my mom to see when her charge went through for this since I met her at the place for lunch. It was Aug 5th. I remember buying food there but had assumed it went through weeks ago.

Might need to keep closer tabs on this account though since I should have noticed it never went through back then.

Reactions: LucyO

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
You've received a bonus from Cognitive Control for work related to 3YD0MU1NC2CNXQRS8KY9AIE8NJNA7J.
The value of your bonus is: $2.23 USD

The Requester included this note:
Bonus awarded based on memory experiment performance

Thanks for being a Worker on Mechanical Turk!

LucyO

Contributor
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
Actually ended up calling my mom to see when her charge went through for this since I met her at the place for lunch. It was Aug 5th. I remember buying food there but had assumed it went through weeks ago.

Might need to keep closer tabs on this account though since I should have noticed it never went through back then.
That's crazy!

savvy

goin' down to the yee-haw
Reaction score
You've received a bonus from Cognitive Control for work related to 3YD0MU1NC2CNXQRS8KY9AIE8NJNA7J.
The value of your bonus is: $2.23 USD

The Requester included this note:
Bonus awarded based on memory experiment performance

Thanks for being a Worker on Mechanical Turk!
you can now call it a day.

neeb2k3

Reaction score
Is hit finder broken? I click "Find hits" but it doesn't stay clicked. If that makes sense?

Reactions: LucyO
Status
Not open for further replies.