08/30 - Follow Along Friday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beak

Reaction score
Slept in really late.... just now finding my way here... thinking of taking the whole day off. Looks pretty dead and it's been a pretty good week. My only hesitation is one day turns into multiple months when I take off.

Sailor Ripley

Reaction score
I heard with Masters that the AI overlords we've been developing that run the behind the scenes stuff tattoo potential worker ID's to the heads of humans who have failed them, they then remove and insert the heads into an over-sized bingo ball cage, spin, and whichever heads roll down the slot are then chosen to be granted the qualification. I know this from a friend's cousin's husband's nephew who sells giant bingo ball cages through AliExpress, who fulfilled a custom order and was later found weeping behind a truck stop in Kansas City with all of his hair shaven and no recollection of the previous 3 months of his life other than "They asked me if I'd ever been bitten by a great white shark". Totally incoherent, eyebrows never grew back and hasn't been the same since. You didn't hear the AliExpress part from me though.

keljenner

Reaction score
Slept in really late.... just now finding my way here... thinking of taking the whole day off. Looks pretty dead and it's been a pretty good week. My only hesitation is one day turns into multiple months when I take off.
I said this same thing on the first day of my new job a few months ago.

• Haha
Reactions: LucyO

Miklast

Builds robots sometimes
Reaction score
Got to 31 before getting the boot from Sergey.

Better than nothing at least.

Trucker

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I heard with Masters that the AI overlords we've been developing that run the behind the scenes stuff tattoo potential worker ID's to the heads of humans who have failed them, they then remove and insert the heads into an over-sized bingo ball cage, spin, and whichever heads roll down the slot are then chosen to be granted the qualification. I know this from a friend's cousin's husband's nephew who sells giant bingo ball cages through AliExpress, who fulfilled a custom order and was later found weeping behind a truck stop in Kansas City with all of his hair shaven and no recollection of the previous 3 months of his life other than "They asked me if I'd ever been bitten by a great white shark". Totally incoherent, eyebrows never grew back and hasn't been the same since. You didn't hear the AliExpress part from me though.

coffeeowl

hoo?
Contributor
Mentor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: 3-5 minute research survey for $0.50(~ 5 minutes)Accept
Requester: Celia Gaertig [AYKSDKGXH5MNF] Contact
TV: $22.05/hr TO: n/a TO2: n/a
Reward: $0.50
Duration: an hour
Available: 1
Description: In this survey, you will evaluate price discounts. Please do not complete this survey on a mobile phone.
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location In US
HIT Time: 2 mins

DareAngel3

Contributor
Mentor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Title: Contemporary Social Issues Survey | PANDA
Requester: Devine Lab [A3139U8KKINZTG] [TurkerView]
Description: You will read an article and answer questions about a variety of contemporary social issues.
Duration: ~360min
Reward: $2.00
Qualifications:
  • HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95,
  • Completed IVE DoesNotExist
  • Total approved HITs GreaterThan 50,
  • Location EqualTo US,
HIT Time: 2 min, 57 sec
Catchability: Great

Reactions: LucyO

KellieS23

Anyone else feel like a Rainbow?
Contributor
Reaction score
So, my hubby called with an emergency about 30 minutes before Lunch today...he ripped his pants at work. So I rescued him with a pair from Home and afterwards I bought him 2 new pairs at Walmart. *sigh*
You'd think working in IT he wouldn't be doing anything to rip his pants, but it happened. Right across the front of his right thigh. He said he didn't know exactly when it happened, thankfully a coworker told him.

KnockoutTurk

Reaction score
I actually believe this...

Status
Not open for further replies.