Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Reactions: Vanyanka

Barbwire

Averagely-known member
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: A survey about preferences | PANDA
Requester: mturkconsumerlab [A10LKXNOHN0HPT] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★★ 0.00 Communicativity
★★★★★ 5.00 Generosity
★★★★★ 5.00 Fairness
★★★★★ 5.00 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 3 | TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: A survey about demographics, personality, and preferences
Time: 30 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $0.75
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is greater than 100;ActivePassivePastWorkers has not been granted;HIT approval rate (%) is greater than 95;Location is US

2:30~, solid hit

Reactions: K'Lee, nyx and Coco

Twisted65

Reaction score
anyone getting a lot of Z's I usually don't have any problem getting them but maybe today is that day for me or is it just a tiny trickle?

Devil_Dawg

Marine, Husband, Father, Grand Father
Contributor
Reaction score
I'm alive and I have hope that things will get better in the long run as long as I focus on myself and try not to focus on people who don't care about me.
A very wise man once told me, you only have control of one person in this universe and that is yourself. If you have no control of another person, you can't live your life worrying about what others do or say. Obviously you have some control over children and possibly a little control over a spouse, but the point is do you.

ChristopherASA

Contributor
Reaction score
OK, I'm FINALLY getting some Zs from my Pandas (this is almost an historic first), but they all say " An error occurred. Please refresh the current page in your browser." I've reloaded the page AND the frames (from inside the frame) and I get nada. ???

EDIT I also just noticed that where it says "HIT Available" it indicates " 0 " [zero]. So is that correct?

Last edited:

SquishyFluffkin

Contributor
Reaction score
OK, I'm FINALLY getting some Zs from my Pandas (this is almost an historic first), but they all say " An error occurred. Please refresh the current page in your browser." I've reloaded the page AND the frames (from inside the frame) and I get nada. ???
Have you tried each of them? Sounds like the one your accessing isn't the first one you caught. You have to do them in order for them to work.

Reactions: ChristopherASA

seventhaxis

will turk for steak
Contributor
Reaction score
I'm alive and I have hope that things will get better in the long run as long as I focus on myself and try not to focus on people who don't care about me.
A very wise man once told me, you only have control of one person in this universe and that is yourself. If you have no control of another person, you can't live your life worrying about what others do or say. Obviously you have some control over children and possibly a little control over a spouse, but the point is do you.
Cat always with the wisdom. I'm having a rough time too Peachy @PeachyRider -- just this weekend I had to cut some friends out from my life because they just consistently did things that contributed to me feeling like shit. I don't want to say that they made me feel like shit, because only I have control over my emotions, but I definitely deserve better friends than that. Over the past 5 years, I've had to cut out family as well -- father and sister -- due to their toxic personalities and behaviors.

Some people might say it's dramatic or whatever, but this life is too fucking short to spend time with people that consistently leave you feeling crappy. Hope you start doing better man. You ever look into medicine? Like ChristopherASA @ChristopherASA said, it's a physical, chemical imbalance that is in play as well most likely.

Joomster

Contributor
Reaction score
Good morning turkeys! So my new job fell apart! The company lost a huge contract right after I started and you know how it goes... last in, first out. So, I'm back!!!! On a side note... I'm getting an ungodly amount of PRE's this morning. Did they change the timer? :p

Reactions: thedorchannel

ChristopherASA

Contributor
Reaction score
Have you tried each of them? Sounds like the one your accessing isn't the first one you caught. You have to do them in order for them to work.
Oh shit. .......... I had a business one - the first one I got - and I [gulp] returned it. I bet that's it. Ya think? :) I've four 'cars' in my queue; I'll just let those run out. Dumb me. Thanks SquishyFluffkin @SquishyFluffkin

Squatty

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I have never even heard of a car brand "Genesis" is it new?

Reactions: <Gucci>
Status
Not open for further replies.