08/28 - Tart Tuesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LucyO

Contributor
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
The house feels so empty....everyone else has either gone to work or school.....

Reactions: jan and NemoRolls

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
It doesn't help when you have users like Jerami @Jerami literally post survey completion times for tasks that require men from ages 21-35, for black women 18-35, and pregnant women.

I report those, but nobody cares.
It's possible he's grabbing those times from TO.
I used to do that even if I didn't qualify for something but was curious.

jan

Reaction score
It doesn't help when you have users like Jerami @Jerami literally post survey completion times for tasks that require men from ages 21-35, for black women 18-35, and pregnant women.

I report those, but nobody cares.
I've never seen one of those reports, however,
we have no idea how folks get completion times (sometimes it's because they have done the hit - other times, they get the time from someone who has).

Frankly, I have posted masters hits and all kinds of other things that I can't do.

I think it's good to keep an open mind -

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
lmao. He recently started calling my mom by her first name. It's adorable.
HAHA! Oh I love it. Ugh I love other people's children.

(that is not to say I do not love my own children, I just HAVE no children and prefer those I do not have to care for)

theturkscribe

Contributor
Reaction score
I was going to just post a gif about zippers to say hello and maybe release a little brain steam but obviously this one is the best one now eh? I've been following posts about all this bot business for some time. I can't help but wonder if they don't get good data if they would rather try to blame mturk then admit that they don't know how to get good data?

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
HAHA! Oh I love it. Ugh I love other people's children.
it's weird but I don't really like other people's kids :grimace: mostly because when I see them doing stupid stuff and the parent does nothing my kiddo then thinks it's ok to do...ugh. I try really hard not to be a sanctimommy though.

LucyO

Contributor
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
he could stop saying 'mommy' every 2 seconds, for starters :)
When my oldest son was around 10 or 11, he and his siblings came to me and asked me if they could stop calling me "mommy". I was like, "well, what do you want to call me?" (In my head it could of been anything, lol), but they wanted to just call me "mom", because they didn't want the other kids at school to hear them call me mommy, lol :)

jan

Reaction score
Title: EMPLOYEES ONLY: Complete a short survey about a candidate for promotion | Accept
Requester: Neil C. [ADLA6CAHJ11S4] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: [Pay=5.00] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=0.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=2] [ToS=0]
TO2: [Hrly=16.88] [Pen=null] [Res=null] [Rec=null] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=0]
Reward: 2.25
Duration: 3600
Available: 1
Description: We are looking for participants to review a candidate profile and provide ratings about the candidate. Workers must be employed by an organization OUTSIDE of MTurk to complete this study and earn payment.
Qualifications: GLP Pilot DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 99; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.3.8
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
When my oldest son was around 10 or 11, he and his siblings came to me and asked me if they could stop calling me "mommy". I was like, "well, what do you want to call me?" (In my head it could of been anything, lol), but they wanted to just call me "mom", because they didn't want the other kids at school to hear them call me mommy, lol :)
aww that's equally sad and cute lol. Reminds me of when I was 13 and asked my dad if I could start saying crap and sucks :ROFL:

Reactions: LucyO
Status
Not open for further replies.