08/28 - 'See'ing Sunday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Twisted65

Reaction score
Welp waiting for Z's sipping my coffee. Hope everyone is having a wonderful turking day!

Reactions: ItsAmyTee
D

Deleted member 526

is there a way I can do zoltar's really fast right away? I would have to practice before I could get a lot of $$ from them right?

Reactions: thedorchannel

Sondi

Goddess of soup
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Good morning!! Flight is tomorrow night and I can't wait :) Too bad my Peter Clark filler is all gone today

and I'm excited for some weird reason that Devil_Dawg @Catfish is going on vacation at the same time(ish) :ahhh:

D

Deleted member 526

younkin expiring in 2 min that I forgot was in my queue

Devil_Dawg

Marine, Husband, Father, Grand Father
Contributor
Reaction score
Good morning!! Flight is tomorrow night and I can't wait :) Too bad my Peter Clark filler is all gone today

and I'm excited for some weird reason that Devil_Dawg @Catfish is going on vacation at the same time(ish) :ahhh:
yea, you talking about Germany has made me think about going there next year. We have a European cruise coming up next spring, but Germany ain't part of it, dang it

Reactions: Sondi

nerofmx

Reaction score
For some reason trying to see if the colors are the same on the a9's give me anxiety. I have no idea why.

corvid

Contributor
Reaction score
is there a way I can do zoltar's really fast right away? I would have to practice before I could get a lot of $$ from them right?
I really think you'll pick them up right away. It seems to be brand new turkers that struggle with them because they aren't used to scanning websites for the information. But you obviously have tons of experience with similar HITs. So as soon as you memorize what you're looking for, you should be good to go.

A6_Foul_Out

I only use Organic TurkerView reviews
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
-throws down a tumbleweed as everybody else does 12c Zoltars-

Reactions: Sondi
Status
Not open for further replies.