08/28 - 'See'ing Sunday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kurama96

Reaction score
I don't know what taskbugg or Mike N are (I couldn't find it on Turkopticon) but how do people know their account suspension is because of doing a particular HIT? Normally when someone gets suspended, they aren't told that level of detail about why. How many people are you talking to that this has happened to?
From what I'm getting from the skype chat is after they tried transferring funds or submitted a specific HIT that he posted, they got banned.

Reactions: <Gucci>

SamBurger

Reaction score
There are tons of people here that make a ton of money that don't have masters. Masters is not all that, you just have to research, script, and do things you don't want to do.
Any suggestions for batches/requesters non masters that are popular nowadays?

Kurama96

Reaction score
You can't really link to an app like that. You can post a screenshot?
There is a loooooot of messages, I found the link on a bookmark. If anyone wants the link pm me. Anyways I'm going back to playing witcher and hoping i don't get my account banned

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
my ex. the one girl i had feelings for in real life is officially in a relationship now after telling me she didn't want one at the moment. i feel like i'm in a comatose state that not even doing 390868 a9s could bring

ShanaMarie

Not all who wander are lost.
Contributor
Reaction score
There is a loooooot of messages, I found the link on a bookmark. If anyone wants the link pm me. Anyways I'm going back to playing witcher and hoping i don't get my account banned
I'd sleep pretty soundly if I were you, unless you've royally and purposefully screwed up lately.

ShanaMarie

Not all who wander are lost.
Contributor
Reaction score
my ex. the one girl i had feelings for in real life is officially in a relationship now after telling me she didn't want one at the moment. i feel like i'm in a comatose state that not even doing 390868 a9s could bring
That was yesterday, Dude:

TobyF

Dummy
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
There are tons of people here that make a ton of money that don't have masters. Masters is not all that, you just have to research, script, and do things you don't want to do.
yeah like people are gonna listen to the guy with a creepy avatar picture... geeeeez. hey, wait.

Status
Not open for further replies.