08/28 - 'See'ing Sunday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kessikitty

Issac the Todd
Contributor
Reaction score
Hey guys, a little off topic, but anyone know any good couponing guides? I need some help with figuring out the "best" way to coupon, and I can't seem to find anything that isn't a stupid buzzfeed list style document.

JenniLeigh

Batch Betta Have My Money
Contributor
Reaction score
Reactions: Azazael

JenniLeigh

Contributor
Reaction score
Reactions: Vanyanka

JenniLeigh

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Short survey about opinions on healthcare | :panda:PANDA:panda:
Requester: William Jack [A3ED8KXF7U6U9H] (Contact)
(TO):[Pay: 4.20][Fair: 5.00][Comm: 0.00][Fast: 5.00]
:nutbolt:Description: Brief multiple choice survey about your opinion on two hypothetical healthcare services
Time: 60 minutes
Hits Available: 1
Reward: :moneybag:$1.00:moneybag:
Qualifications: Masters has been granted, Location is US

JenniLeigh

Contributor
Reaction score

JenniLeigh

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Evaluate seafood product brands | :panda:PANDA:panda:
Requester: Eric Enno Tamm [AO7QOSUQSNCY4] (Contact)
(TO):[Pay: 5.00][Fair: 0.00][Comm: 0.00][Fast: 0.00]
:nutbolt:Description: This survey evaluates seafood product brands providing insight into consumer perceptions.
Time: 15 minutes
Reward: :moneybag:$1.00:moneybag:
Qualifications: Masters has been granted, Location is US

JenniLeigh

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Mobile Dating Apps and Texting Experience! | :panda:PANDA:panda:
Requester: Stanford Social Media Lab [A16D9SHU2DDGNR] (Contact)
(TO):[Pay: 2.92][Fair: 5.00][Comm: 1.33][Fast: 4.50]
:nutbolt:Description: $2.00 payment for 30 minutes of your time. Mobile dating and texting conversations !
Time: 60 minutes
Reward: :moneybag:$2.00:moneybag:
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 100, HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 99, Location is US

JenniLeigh

Contributor
Reaction score
Reactions: Kessikitty

Jharkan

Internets EXPERT
Contributor
Reaction score
Hey guys, a little off topic, but anyone know any good couponing guides? I need some help with figuring out the "best" way to coupon, and I can't seem to find anything that isn't a stupid buzzfeed list style document.
I used to coupon like 6 years ago, before it started getting big, and out of hand. So many people do it now, that coupons have actually reduced in value, riteaid and cvs changed their coupons to be used on subsequent visits, and walgreens has a whole different system that I haven't even looked into.
couponing can be useful, but takes more time than you'd have thought. it can quickly amount to a part-time job if you get really involved in it.

buy sunday newspapers. several of them. check the papers before you buy them to make sure some sheisty jerk hasn't moved the coupon inserts into their papers, leaving you with none.

buying multiple papers at the dollar store can be useful, but you'll notice that some coupons come in different values. the cheaper papers will actually have some cheaper versions of the same coupons (i.e. $0.35/$0.50)

plan your trips in advance - this can be made difficult when a place doesn't have something specific.
get a little accordian folder and put coupons in alphabetical order by what you call the item.

don't hesitate in getting an extra 5 sticks of deodorant than you'd have thought, just because it seems like too much. stockpiling isn't terrible as long as they won't expire. and if you find you have too much, donate extra stuff to a church once per month.

there are websites available to help you set up your shopping trips, and googling hip2save or krazy coupon lady will get you there in no time.

TurkingMaster

Crowd Master
Banned
Reaction score
I used to coupon like 6 years ago, before it started getting big, and out of hand. So many people do it now, that coupons have actually reduced in value, riteaid and cvs changed their coupons to be used on subsequent visits, and walgreens has a whole different system that I haven't even looked into.
couponing can be useful, but takes more time than you'd have thought. it can quickly amount to a part-time job if you get really involved in it.

buy sunday newspapers. several of them. check the papers before you buy them to make sure some sheisty jerk hasn't moved the coupon inserts into their papers, leaving you with none.

buying multiple papers at the dollar store can be useful, but you'll notice that some coupons come in different values. the cheaper papers will actually have some cheaper versions of the same coupons (i.e. $0.35/$0.50)

plan your trips in advance - this can be made difficult when a place doesn't have something specific.
get a little accordian folder and put coupons in alphabetical order by what you call the item.

don't hesitate in getting an extra 5 sticks of deodorant than you'd have thought, just because it seems like too much. stockpiling isn't terrible as long as they won't expire. and if you find you have too much, donate extra stuff to a church once per month.

there are websites available to help you set up your shopping trips, and googling hip2save or krazy coupon lady will get you there in no time.
:eek:

Vanyanka

Thoroughbred of Sin
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
The following is a summary of activity for your Mechanical Turk account for the week ending Aug 27, 2016.

Your HIT activity for this week:
- Number of HITs submitted: 6,667

Approvals and payments that occurred this week:
- Number of HITs approved: 6,451
- Number of HITs rejected: 1
- Bonus reward earned: $25.72
- HIT reward earned: $395.59
- Total Amount earned this week: $421.31

Status
Not open for further replies.