08/28 - Forbidden Friday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jatis

Reaction score
Historically thinking, things should be picking up a little soon right? Early September most universities start going strong again? - Obviously each year is worse and with the rona this year might even be worse.

GTR

Reaction score
to TODAY IS CRAP HAVE A BONUS

You've received a bonus from Dynamic Decision Making Laboratory for work related to 3CO05SML7V5WR6W4CB6PNOODJAV0RE.
The value of your bonus is: $2.16 USD

The Requester included this note:
Thank you for your careful work on our HIT.

$3 more and I can buy a somewhat Happy meal

Last edited:

alk69

Reaction score
My internet has gone down six times in the last hour. I think I'm done for today....Maybe I'll watch Third Rock from the Sun. I've spent the last three days doing that. While waiting out the non-storm we had.

savvy

goin' down to the yee-haw
Reaction score
Historically thinking, things should be picking up a little soon right? Early September most universities start going strong again? - Obviously each year is worse and with the rona this year might even be worse.
yes but is 2020 like any other year? no.

LumosDC

Reaction score
You've received a bonus from ETH DeSciL for work related to 388FBO7JZRURVID7YB2FYNTK7HJNYA.
The value of your bonus is: $0.92 USD

The Requester included this note:
Bonus for Competition Game. Thank you for your participation.

Thanks for being a Worker on Mechanical Turk!

Reactions: GTR and Michele

alk69

Reaction score
yes but is 2020 like any other year? no.
According to my dashboard, I'm making about the same amount as I made last year in the same months. Down times vary with the individual. Some here are doing remarkably well. Others are having a hard time breaking even, if that. This is the way self employment works. In any field.

Reactions: GTR

savvy

goin' down to the yee-haw
Reaction score
According to my dashboard, I'm making about the same amount as I made last year in the same months. Down times vary with the individual. Some here are doing remarkably well. Others are having a hard time breaking even, if that. This is the way self employment works. In any field.

that's good. i know many long term folks who are not making comparable money. so yes, quite variable

KYKITTY

Contributor
Reaction score
Are these Geohives not loading for anyone else?

• Dislike
Reactions: alk69

PandaThief

Reaction score
5 min

Title: Survey on hateful and toxic language online (Warning: may contain adult content) | Accept
Requester: Maarten Sap [A1TW2IIFTWJIB2] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$28.73] [Pay=Good] [Approval=1-3 days] [Comm=Good] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=3.00] [Fast=4.50] [Comm=5.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=8] [ToS=0]
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 4.23
Duration: 3:00:00
Available: 0
Description: Label some potentially offensive tweets and answer some questions about yourself and your thoughts on online toxic language.
Qualifications: Not available from queue exports.

freekshow420

Reaction score
im a little annoyed/ticked off, I just spent a hour and half on a broken 3 dollar survey ( i dont remember the name of the study now cause i returned it) it was one where i had to look at pictures and tell if they were jekos or kekos etc.... anyway the survey was so unresponsive by the time i was able to get to the 6th part of the study i was already at 125 mins out of the 130 with no way to be able to finish in time, I sent the requester multiple messages but i really doubt i will get an answer, If they dont they will be getting a nasty message from me.

alk69

Reaction score
im a little annoyed/ticked off, I just spent a hour and half on a broken 3 dollar survey ( i dont remember the name of the study now cause i returned it) it was one where i had to look at pictures and tell if they were jekos or kekos etc.... anyway the survey was so unresponsive by the time i was able to get to the 6th part of the study i was already at 125 mins out of the 130 with no way to be able to finish in time, I sent the requester multiple messages but i really doubt i will get an answer, If they dont they will be getting a nasty message from me.
I quit a lot sooner than that.

GTR

Reaction score

mturk-ta-requester
Survey about your work style.$7.00
$7 HIT is good $7 HIT

15 min one writing prompt and ya gotta be fast

freekshow420

Reaction score
lol i got a response from the requester :

you are right. It is a mistake on our end.
We made a miscalculation.
How can I honor time?

freekshow420

Reaction score
lol i got a response from the requester :

you are right. It is a mistake on our end.
We made a miscalculation.
How can I honor time?
Lol not sure how i should respond to this , Tell them to make a compensation hit?

Status
Not open for further replies.