08/27 - Sweet Sunday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

squee

I turk therefore I am
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Screener for study about relationships and substance use | PANDA
Requester: Hannah Wertz [AC5BW9W4OXAPM] (Contact)
(TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
Description:
This is a screener for a study about relationships and substance use. Those who meet eligibility will be assigned a custom qualification, and will be granted access to a 20-30 minute survey, rate of pay $1.00
Time: 60 seconds
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $0.05
Qualifications: None

An Island in the Sun

Part-time brat
Reaction score
Hi everyone.

McGregor lost last night but he put up a strong showing, I was proud of him. It was a good fight. It's always easy to be the Monday Morning Quarterback, but... I can tell Conor knew he might tire and his strategy was to hopefully win early on before he possible tired (which is what happened). What might have been a better strategy, seeing as he wasn't able to win early on and seeing as it became obvious the first few rounds that Mayweather was conserving his energy, was for Conor to conserve his energy too as he was really good at dodging Mayweather's blows until he tired. Then maybe come out stronger around round 4 or 5 sort of like Mayweather did. At worst, the fight would've completed and been a decision but once Mayweather started taking more risks, if Conor had more energy he could've thrown harder punches later on when Mayweather was more open. Anyway, it was entertaining!

coffeeowl

hoo?
Contributor
Mentor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Last edited:
Reactions: <Gucci> and K'Lee

Miranda

Contributor
Reaction score
Anyone in here do that $12 robot thing yet? Wondering if it's awful.
Took me about 28 minutes. Not bad.

ETA: Can probably be done a lot faster. I had to change a diaper in the middle and make kids drinks.

Last edited:
Reactions: <Gucci>

PhantomCatt

Sweet & Sassy
Reaction score
The following is a summary of activity for your Mechanical Turk account for the week ending Aug 26, 2017.

Your HIT activity for this week:
- Number of HITs submitted: 10,304

Approvals and payments that occurred this week:
- Number of HITs approved: 9,537
- Number of HITs rejected: 0
- Bonus reward earned: $7.51
- HIT reward earned: $356.33
- Total Amount earned this week: $363.84

ChristopherASA

Contributor
Reaction score
Thanks for that! I'll check it out. He definitely is a good one, probably more than I deserve. :love: And I agree with you and understand what you're saying completely. Don't get me wrong, it didn't cure my depression, but it did help with the situational stuff going on that was suffocating me. It's just one of the many small things in my arsenal that I use when I can feel the demons clawing at me again. That's why I'm looking forward to exploring those sites you mentioned and hopefully adding them to the collection. :wink:

I do understand clinical depression (dx with MDD and GAD here), and the highs, lows, and vast gray areas in between that ultimately come with that. So with that being said, feel free to PM me any time. :hug:
The situational/episodic depressions are nothing--nothing--to laugh at and can drown out "the good life."
"...small things in my arsenal": that's waht I need to work on--getting all those things in line so they can stave off one of these episodes.
Pardon the delayed response, pls. All kinds of computer problems today. Cheers!!!!!!!!!!!, and the best to you! :cheers:to you and your fine young man.

Reaction score
Hi everyone.

McGregor lost last night but he put up a strong showing, I was proud of him. It was a good fight. It's always easy to be the Monday Morning Quarterback, but... I can tell Conor knew he might tire and his strategy was to hopefully win early on before he possible tired (which is what happened). What might have been a better strategy, seeing as he wasn't able to win early on and seeing as it became obvious the first few rounds that Mayweather was conserving his energy, was for Conor to conserve his energy too as he was really good at dodging Mayweather's blows until he tired. Then maybe come out stronger around round 4 or 5 sort of like Mayweather did. At worst, the fight would've completed and been a decision but once Mayweather started taking more risks, if Conor had more energy he could've thrown harder punches later on when Mayweather was more open. Anyway, it was entertaining!
For someone who never had a boxing match before, going 10 rounds with someone fans consider one of the GOAT is certainly a feather in his cap.

spchles1

Reaction score
Title: Judgements and choices(~ 5 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: Guy Voichek [A32I89VRCTGONF] (TO)
TO Ratings:

☢☢☢☢☢ 5.00 Communicativity
☢☢☢☢☢ 5.00 Generosity
☢☢☢☢☢ 5.00 Fairness
☢☢☢☢☢ 5.00 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 16
(Submit a new TO rating for this requester)

Description: judgements and choices
Time: 15 minutes
Hits Available: 1
Reward: $0.50
Qualifications: Exc: [1764707-55305] has not been granted; Total approved HITs is not less than 100; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95; Location is one of: US

lobo925

CEO of Pizza
Contributor
Reaction score
- Number of HITs submitted: 755

- Number of HITs approved: 917
- Number of HITs rejected: 9
- Bonus reward earned: $40.80
- HIT reward earned: $480.10
- Total Amount earned this week: $520.90

Bunch of that has to be from previous weeks cause this week sucked

Maria Tortilla

Dave Grohl is my spirit animal
Contributor
Reaction score
Greetings from Amazon Mechanical Turk,
The following is a summary of activity for your Mechanical Turk account for the week ending Aug 26, 2017.
- Number of HITs submitted: 1,415
- Number of HITs approved: 1,412
- Number of HITs rejected: 0
- Bonus reward earned: $0.25
- HIT reward earned: $167.94
- Total Amount earned this week: $168.19

Made $90 on Monday and still didn't reach my goal for the week. :LOL:

Status
Not open for further replies.