Status
Not open for further replies.

electrolyte

The Ghost of MTurk Past
Contributor
Reaction score
I AM IN CALIFORNIA AMAZON UGHHHH OMG

Title: Help to decide on the placement of menu items for a GPS app | PANDA
Requester: Patrick Squire [A27FW7OEOP3QPL] (TO)
TO Ratings:

☢☢☢☢☢ 0.00 Communicativity
☢☢☢☢☢ 5.00 Generosity
☢☢☢☢☢ 5.00 Fairness
☢☢☢☢☢ 4.60 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 7
(Submit a new TO rating for this requester)

Description: Tell us where you would put various items in the menu of a GPS navigation app
Time: 60 minutes
Hits Available: 1
Reward: $5.00
Qualifications: Masters has been granted; Location is US-CA; Total approved HITs is greater than 0

electrolyte

The Ghost of MTurk Past
Contributor
Reaction score

humbleturker

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
If it makes you feel any better- I've been working all day too :(
Then that should be a staple of what it's like to have that qual and not have the qual. I like being an example to people who don't have all of the quals to show that it is entirely possible (although it is more difficult) to make a decent income, but that doesn't mean I wouldn't jump at the opportunity to get Masters.

Ugh, now I'm sad. Not a good look. Not your fault, you earned your money today, I'm just frustrated how the Masters system is set-up and how secretive (and now selective because 8 months have passed) the process has become.

redtokyoboxers

the güero you cannot sweat-o
Contributor
Champion
Reaction score
I AM IN CALIFORNIA AMAZON UGHHHH OMG

Title: Help to decide on the placement of menu items for a GPS app | PANDA
Requester: Patrick Squire [A27FW7OEOP3QPL] (TO)
TO Ratings:

☢☢☢☢☢ 0.00 Communicativity
☢☢☢☢☢ 5.00 Generosity
☢☢☢☢☢ 5.00 Fairness
☢☢☢☢☢ 4.60 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 7
(Submit a new TO rating for this requester)
Description: Tell us where you would put various items in the menu of a GPS navigation app
Time: 60 minutes
Hits Available: 1
Reward: $5.00
Qualifications: Masters has been granted; Location is US-CA; Total approved HITs is greater than 0
About 4 minutes (which you would already know if you were actually in California)

Reactions: Kerek
D

Deleted member 526

JenniLeigh

Batch Betta Have My Money
Contributor
Reaction score
Then that should be a staple of what it's like to have that qual and not have the qual. I like being an example to people who don't have all of the quals to show that it is entirely possible (although it is more difficult) to make a decent income, but that doesn't mean I wouldn't jump at the opportunity to get Masters.

Ugh, now I'm sad. Not a good look. Not your fault, you earned your money today, I'm just frustrated how the Masters system is set-up and how secretive (and now selective because 8 months have passed) the process has become.
I'd been turking for yeaaaars before I got it. It really doesn't make sense though. The way some people get it so quick. And with low numbers... no rhyme or reason.

Reactions: Vanyanka
D

Deleted member 526

someone with masters help me finish this peter clark batch. I've been putting off working on it for hours. now I ran out of excuses.

Reactions: A6_Foul_Out
Status
Not open for further replies.