08/27 - Shirobako & Sakurasou Saturday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

humbleturker

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
You've received a bonus from Juliana for work related to 3ZCC2DXSD74FJKDMSSZKATEMKPSYYL.
The value of your bonus is: $0.10 USD

The Requester included this note:
Thank you very much for completing our anagram study! At the end of this study, we told you that you would engage in a competition with another participant that would include a lottery for the winners for a $20 bonus - but we did not really run the lottery. We understand that some of you were upset by this deception and we apologize sincerely - we will not do this again. In the future, we plan to use real lotteries. To accompany our apology, we are giving you a $0.10 bonus, which is the expected value of the $20 lottery spread across the 200 participants who took the study. Of course, this is just a small financial amount but we hope you will accept our apology and continue to participate in our studies.

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
this picture has an innumerable amount of bad things happening
The watch is a really nice touch. You can just tell that's the kind of person that suddenly changes lines without using the turn signal.

VGB

dr. peepee poopoo
Reaction score
The watch is a really nice touch. You can just tell that's the kind of person that suddenly changes lines without using the turn signal.
I can almost hear him saying "I can get you percocet"

Reactions: Pleco

LightningLord

You think that's a Schwinn.
Contributor
Reaction score
What type of shorts are "fashionable" to wear, if not for cargo shorts? They have utility, they have different colors. Probably other things. I implore anyone to find some other shorts that are as useful.

Reactions: Cmoney

Nytmair

Contributor
Reaction score
What type of shorts are "fashionable" to wear, if not for cargo shorts? They have utility, they have different colors. Probably other things. I implore anyone to find some other shorts that are as useful.
I wear gym shorts basically always.

Reactions: LightningLord

LightningLord

You think that's a Schwinn.
Contributor
Reaction score
I wear gym shorts basically always.
Yeah but if you put even your phone in the pocket, you look like you're sporting a rockin' hard dong that's tryin to blast out from your crotch.

Reactions: Cmoney
Status
Not open for further replies.