HIT Poster
Reaction score
I am about to return some Zoltars. Keep your Pandas on if you want them

Squatty

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I just got the email that my earnings transfer was completed...finally.

Edit: Just tried another transfer and it is taking forever. I wonder if they will take a day from now? This will affect my transfer schedule.

Last edited:

ChristopherASA

Contributor
Reaction score
unless you have it set to a 5 second panda there's nothing special. its mostly location and internet speed
Just exactly what I did not want to hear. Icatch few Pandas. I no doubt need to go back to "PandA School" to refine my technique - if I actually have one - but my internet speed sucks. Big time. No, make that BIG time. I just did a speed check on Ookla. I've seen peeps post those results here; how is that done?

Reactions: Devil_Dawg

sinon

Watashi ga Kita!
Contributor
Reaction score
I just got the email that my earnings transfer was completed...finally.

Edit: Just tried another transfer and it is taking forever. I wonder if they will take a day from now? This will affect my transfer schedule.
I had to wait all night for my transfer to show up on the Payments account. It finally appeared this morning after I transferred it out at like 2pm yesterday. :phew:

Reactions: Squatty

Squatty

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Just exactly what I did not want to hear. Icatch few Pandas. I no doubt need to go back to "PandA School" to refine my technique - if I actually have one - but my internet speed sucks. Big time. No, make that BIG time. I just did a speed check on Ookla. I've seen peeps post those results here; how is that done?
Take a screenshot and post it on imgur and then share the image here.

Reactions: ChristopherASA

Squatty

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
These 5's want me to judge 3 pics for .05.... no thank you.

Reactions: thedorchannel

Drwho10

Mister Gank Yo Hits
Contributor
Reaction score
at the end it'll give you a few options that'll create a nice link you can post in the forum and it'll already be in the bbcode format. solid internet is pretty important for mturk more so for these really popular hits

Business Cat

Catipalist
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Life Experiences Survey | PANDA
Requester: Dr John Maltby [A5SX4479JV1MB] (Contact)
(TO): [Pay: 3.50] [Fair: 5.00] [Comm: 0.00] [Fast: 5.00]
Description:
We will ask you to self-report on a number statements about your experiences and approach in life. Overall there are a maximum of 66 questions - however there may be less, as low as 45 (we have removed items that will be redundant based on earlier answers
Time: 60 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $0.50
Qualifications: Location is US;

MrTrentSD

Alive and Kicking
Contributor
Reaction score
at the end it'll give you a few options that'll create a nice link you can post in the forum and it'll already be in the bbcode format. solid internet is pretty important for mturk more so for these really popular hits
So what part of the country should you test it with (for Endor). It looks like mine defaulted to the next city over.

Drwho10

Mister Gank Yo Hits
Contributor
Reaction score
So what part of the country should you test it with (for Endor). It looks like mine defaulted to the next city over.
how fast is your internet ? you'll get the same result for most servers just a bit off depending on how far you are from the test server.

Status
Not open for further replies.