08/26 - Pick A Logo Friday!

Which logo would you like to represent MTC?

• http://www.mturkcrowd.com/posts/397278/

• http://www.mturkcrowd.com/posts/397306/

The results of this poll are hidden until it is manually edited by the user or site admin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

<Gucci>

Francis Manancis ...fuck you...
Threaderator
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Reactions: seventhaxis

Type2Work

Contributor
Reaction score
Good morning, does anyone use something to change the angle of your arm when working? My arms are starting to hurt and I'm thinking it's because how I have to use the mouse.

Reactions: <Gucci>

<Gucci>

Threaderator
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Good morning, does anyone use something to change the angle of your arm when working? My arms are starting to hurt and I'm thinking it's because how I have to use the mouse.
they make lot's of things google arm rests for mouse

seventhaxis

will turk for steak
Contributor
Reaction score
Yes, it's a potentially serious thing. If you're not regularly stretching, changing positions, it could progress to some sort of impingement and even long term nerve damage. I sleep on my side with my arm raised and I've been on a computer nearly all day for the past 15 years or so. I try to make sure I'm stretching now, but I've been suffering with some nerve pain in my hand for about a month now, purely neuropathic due to impingement and very painful at its worst, annoying and constraining at best.

<Gucci>

Threaderator
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score

CatWhiskers

Looking In Your Fridge
Reaction score
Whomever did the voice over for the first link in the challenge missed their calling. Could have been doing commercial work all this time. It literally IS a commercial voice.

Reactions: ducky and <Gucci>

seventhaxis

will turk for steak
Contributor
Reaction score
@errbodyintheMTCclub

This guy is all over the gaming subreddits with videos and information about potential issues along with stretches and exercises for computer gamers/users. Check out his channel for good stretches. I just posted the first good one I had saved.

teal4life

Why I Turk
Contributor
Reaction score
You may also try acupuncture if the pain does not get better. Suffered for many years until I had acupuncture and 2 visits, 140 dollars, took care of a frozen shoulder that the regular MDs had given me only pain pills for.

Reactions: corvid and <Gucci>

Type2Work

Contributor
Reaction score
Yes, it's a potentially serious thing. If you're not regularly stretching, changing positions, it could progress to some sort of impingement and even long term nerve damage. I sleep on my side with my arm raised and I've been on a computer nearly all day for the past 15 years or so. I try to make sure I'm stretching now, but I've been suffering with some nerve pain in my hand for about a month now, purely neuropathic due to impingement and very painful at its worst, annoying and constraining at best.
Yikes! That sounds awful. I'm a side sleeper too and wake up all bent out of shape sometimes.

@errbodyintheMTCclub

This guy is all over the gaming subreddits with videos and information about potential issues along with stretches and exercises for computer gamers/users. Check out his channel for good stretches. I just posted the first good one I had saved.

Excellent, thanks!

You may also try acupuncture if the pain does not get better. Suffered for many years until I had acupuncture and 2 visits, 140 dollars, took care of a frozen shoulder that the regular MDs had given me only pain pills for.
sounds very promising. I've always wondered if acupuncture really did anything or not.

Reactions: <Gucci>

TurkingMaster

Crowd Master
Banned
Reaction score
Odds are the odds were against you from the get go... I never believed in something so profound or austere as mturk... or hell anything for that matter but then I had an epiphany. I know now that mturk will drive you to the inner most sanctum of insanity, a horrific laboratory experiment gone wrong in the farthest regions of the human psyche, transcending all things you have ever known or will know, beyond death and reality into the most divine regions of consciousness, a hellish dimension of existence where pleasure and pain become one, a raving form of madness dating back to perhaps the bygone Jurassic or some godless era in time when creatures sought in blood a lust akin to insects and the lowest forms of intelligence... it stood some where out there in the black void of space... dark ancient gods writhing in oblivion... a pathos vast and fathomless like the ocean... a cry of terror in the cold unforgiving night... and then there was nothing.

Reactions: Thegross_1

Devil_Dawg

Marine, Husband, Father, Grand Father
Contributor
Reaction score
Odds are the odds were against you from the get go... I never believed in something so profound or austere as mturk... or hell anything for that matter but then I had an epiphany. I know now that mturk will drive you to the inner most sanctum of insanity, a horrific laboratory experiment gone wrong in the farthest regions of the human psyche, transcending all things you have ever known or will know, beyond death and reality into the most divine regions of consciousness, a hellish dimension of existence where pleasure and pain become one, a raving form of madness dating back to perhaps the bygone Jurassic or some godless era in time when creatures sought in blood a lust akin to insects and the lowest forms of intelligence... it stood some where out there in the black void of space... dark ancient gods writhing in oblivion... a pathos vast and fathomless like the ocean... a cry of terror in the cold unforgiving night... and then there was nothing.
you might need some help...just sayin

Status
Not open for further replies.