Status
Not open for further replies.

Michele

Working on degree in Moon
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Survey about new energy technology | PANDA
Requester: Hwansuck Song [A1KTTHR7X21I4F] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★★ 5.00 Communicativity
★★★★★ 2.50 Generosity
★★★★★ 5.00 Fairness
★★★★★ 5.00 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 6 | TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: This research is about your knowledge and perception of the risks and benefits associated with disasters and technologies. We will ask you to read 2 news articles and respond to a few questions related to this technology.
Time: 60 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $2.50
Qualifications: Location is one of: US-AK, US-AR, US-AZ, US-CA, US-CO, US-HI, US-ID, US-KS, US-MT, US-NV, US-OK, US-TX, US-UT, US-WA, US-WY;EGS has not been granted;HIT approval rate (%) is greater than 96

lobo925

CEO of Pizza
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: 20 minute survey, only for Android users who are interested in fitness apps | PANDA
Requester: CatalinaNB [A35S6JZL40PWAQ] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★ 4.67 Generosity
★★★★★ 5.00 Fairness
★★★★★ 5.00 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 15 | TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: -
HITs Available: 432
Reward: $0.20
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 1;HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 90;Location is US

hyway

Contributor
Reaction score
Yeah I waited a bit before I went out front because of what you just said and I had no idea what the situation was and it can quickly end up with me on the ground by getting in the middle of a domestic situation.
Yeah. I don't think of myself as a tough guy. Maybe when I was younger and much more scrappy, but its ingrained in me that if someone is going to get a beat down its better that it be me than the woman. Thats probably a pretty dated idea and sexist to boot but thats what I was taught. I am not looking for a beating and if I don't act aggressively just my presence might slow things down (hopefully) and everyone can take a step back.

Still, when a woman tells you to fuck off and you don't, you'll probably gonna get your ass kicked by the both of them :) .

SAJ

Friendly Muppet
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
Yeah. I don't think of myself as a tough guy. Maybe when I was younger and much more scrappy, but its ingrained in me that if someone is going to get a beat down its better that it be me than the woman. Thats probably a pretty dated idea and sexist to boot but thats what I was taught. I am not looking for a beating and if I don't act aggressively just my presence might slow things down (hopefully) and everyone can take a step back.

Still, when a woman tells you to fuck off and you don't, you'll probably gonna get your ass kicked by the both of them :) .
It's a very touchy spot to be in but as soon as punches were thrown it was time to step in. A neighbor came out plus a guy stopped his truck to help so luckily I wasn't alone. To be honest though I wasn't worried in this particular case since I think if she wanted to she would have kicked his ass. She was more focused on her kids than the punches she was taking.

Reactions: hyway

Horse Feathers

There's no future in time travel.
Contributor
Reaction score
Shouldn't you be posting some Rush lyrics or something?
I'd post 2112, but it's far too tripendicular for this bunch. Their karma just isn't in tune with their cosmic flow.

Reactions: mboone73

Michele

Working on degree in Moon
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Survey about new energy technology | PANDA
Requester: Hwansuck Song [A1KTTHR7X21I4F] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★★ 2.50 Generosity
★★★★★ 5.00 Fairness
★★★★★ 5.00 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 6 | TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: This research is about your knowledge and perception of the risks and benefits associated with disasters and technologies. We will ask you to read 2 news articles and respond to a few questions related to this technology.
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $2.50
Qualifications: Location is one of: US-AK, US-AR, US-AZ, US-CA, US-CO, US-HI, US-ID, US-KS, US-MT, US-NV, US-OK, US-TX, US-UT, US-WA, US-WY;EGS has not been granted;HIT approval rate (%) is greater than 96
Time: 26:10
Hourly: $5.73 can probably be done more quickly

turkleton

Muddarator
Reaction score
Ok what would you rather do for a living, turk, or be one of those poor people they send out to report on hurricanes by making them stand in the middle of one and possibly die?

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Ok what would you rather do for a living, turk, or be one of those poor people they send out to report on hurricanes by making them stand in the middle of one and possibly die?
I rather be pelted by hurricane-force winds, random flying debris, rain and lighting, than be pelted by shitty penny batches. One makes you feel alive and like a badass, the other not so much.

hyway

Contributor
Reaction score
I do that shit for free. If they paid me I would even act like I was terrified.

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
one of the local stations here sent out one of the cute lady reporters to Corpus to report near their sea wall. poor lady stumbled for a few secs during her report. felt bad

i'm sure they get paid extra for doing those type of assignments. you'd think anyways

Reactions: turkleton

SAJ

Friendly Muppet
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
Reactions: Deleted member 526

turkleton

Muddarator
Reaction score
I rather be pelted by hurricane-force winds, random flying debris, rain and lighting, than be pelted by shitty penny batches. One makes you feel alive and like a badass, the other not so much.
I just saw a dude on TV talk about seeing the hotel they were staying at get ripped in half.

Reactions: Pleco and Peachy

hyway

Contributor
Reaction score
Thank you for tonight's derailment. I have been entertaining myself with various translations of that poem. I like the version you read (assuming you read it) but this one also struck a cord.

A loss, but who still mourns the breath
of one woman, or laments one wife?
Though my heart never can forget,
how, for one look, she gave up her life.
  • Translated by A.S.Kline

Status
Not open for further replies.