Status
Not open for further replies.

ElleWoods

Walking in a Turker Wonderland
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Short Survey (2-3 minutes) | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: Tom [A3OJXQ10R1H1QI] (Contact)
TO 1: Not Available
TO 2: Not Available
Reward: $0.50
Duration: 5 minutes
Available: 1
Description: Not Available
Requirements: US Political Affiliation - Conservative is 1; Masters has been granted; HIT approval rate (%) is greater than 97; Total approved HITs is greater than 5000; Location is US
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v1.25.5
3 min

jayjay

Contributor
Reaction score

alk69

Reaction score
Humm, yes, I got a real up close look at Ike--the only storm that honestly disturbed me. 18 hours to come ashore--more that 90 minutes for the eye to pass(and I heard a small plane go over. Hell the whole town got up and went out during the eye!). There was half a large tree up-side-down in the middle of my greenhouse..and was gone the next day--never did find it, either. Now they're likening Harvey to Alicia. Alicia din't go where forecasted. It went in at San Louis Pass, cut across La Marque/ Texas City and hit Houston head on(apparently obeying traffic laws and following I45), taking down all the plate glass high rise windows in downtown Houston...so, yep, they know where it's going......

Loxxed

Avada Kedavra
Banned
Reaction score
Humm, yes, I got a real up close look at Ike--the only storm that honestly disturbed me. 18 hours to come ashore--more that 90 minutes for the eye to pass(and I heard a small plane go over. Hell the whole town got up and went out during the eye!). There was half a large tree up-side-down in the middle of my greenhouse..and was gone the next day--never did find it, either. Now they're likening Harvey to Alicia. Alicia din't go where forecasted. It went in at San Louis Pass, cut across La Marque/ Texas City and hit Houston head on(apparently obeying traffic laws and following I45), taking down all the plate glass high rise windows in downtown Houston...so, yep, they know where it's going......
I was in Houston last year and ofc all the hurricanes were like uh no were not that crazy. I really wanted to see one but left before anything came. =(

Reactions: alk69

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: What's important in your workplace? | PANDA
Requester: socialpsychrug [A2NBKW2MG4SZW6] (Contact)
(TO): [Pay: 2.71] [Fair: 3.49] [Comm: 2.20] [Fast: 3.48]
Description:
We want your opinions about what Americans value most at work! Take a quick 5-10 minute survey to help our research on behavior and current issues in the workplace.
Time: 1 hour(s) 30 minutes(s)
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $0.60
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location EqualTo US;

Loxxed

Avada Kedavra
Banned
Reaction score
Title: What's important in your workplace? | PANDA
Requester: socialpsychrug [A2NBKW2MG4SZW6] (Contact)
(TO): [Pay: 2.71] [Fair: 3.49] [Comm: 2.20] [Fast: 3.48]
Description:
We want your opinions about what Americans value most at work! Take a quick 5-10 minute survey to help our research on behavior and current issues in the workplace.
Time: 1 hour(s) 30 minutes(s)
Reward: $0.60
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location EqualTo US;
downtime, can I have 60 cents now?

Reactions: themildone

Sara Gates

Reaction score
bah, no i either don't qualify for or have taken every other survey currently available. so much for my great morning. That halted at $9.73 lol

Time to go sew on the like 20 girl scout patches from last year I never did for tonight's meeting.....

Kat8mouse

Kat Master
Contributor
Reaction score
Reactions: Veltora Otew

cassius

Reaction score
Isn't Alicia the one where the governor got hit by a tree limb while out jogging for some reason during the thing or right after it and that's where he lost the use of his legs?

jayjay

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Self-Harm Survey: Thinking, Feelings, and Perceptions of Facial Cues | PANDA
Requester: Self-Injury Research [A157XSZU4FSRJ4] (TO)
TO Ratings: No TO (Submit a new TO rating for this requester)
Description: Seeking Workers who have a history of self-harm to complete a survey. Workers will complete a series of questionnaires about self-harm history, social/emotional functioning, and mental health. Workers will also complete a facial emotion recognition task.
Time: 24 hours
Hits Available: 2
Reward: $6.00
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) is greater than 90; Location is US

has anyone done this??? i keep seeing it pop up but i can never catch it

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Self-Harm Survey: Thinking, Feelings, and Perceptions of Facial Cues | PANDA
Requester: Self-Injury Research [A157XSZU4FSRJ4] (TO)
TO Ratings: No TO (Submit a new TO rating for this requester)
Description: Seeking Workers who have a history of self-harm to complete a survey. Workers will complete a series of questionnaires about self-harm history, social/emotional functioning, and mental health. Workers will also complete a facial emotion recognition task.
Time: 24 hours
Hits Available: 2
Reward: $6.00
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) is greater than 90; Location is US

has anyone done this??? i keep seeing it pop up but i can never catch it
i have, I can't remember the time but it was really good. Bubbly, but good. definitely worth pandaing

jayjay

Contributor
Reaction score
i have, I can't remember the time but it was really good. Bubbly, but good. definitely worth pandaing
thanks! it always gets eaten but I'm pandaing it now.
too much self harmers :(

Reactions: themildone

mboone73

The Last Hit Poster
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Half-Ass
Reaction score
Title: Sleep Habits Survey | PANDA
Requester: Angela Listy [A1M2H0HAEXONBY] (Contact)
(TO): [Pay: 3.30] [Fair: 4.17] [Comm: 3.39] [Fast: 4.52]
Description:
This survey explores the sleeping habits of working individuals.
Time: 60 minutes
Reward: $0.26
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 98; Location is US;

rjd66

Need help,send BATCHES
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Psychology Study (~ 25 minutes) | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: SurveyComet [A3NC2P2SPK9QQ] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 4.26] [Fast: 4.73] [Comm: 4.32] [Fair: 4.83] [Reviews: 446] [ToS: 1]
TO 2:
[Rate: $11.90/hr] [Pen: 0.03 days] [Res: -- of 0] [Rec: 100% of 5] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$2.50
Duration: 59 minutes
Available: 27
Description: survey
Requirements: Exc: [53763-53174] DoesNotExist ; Location In US;
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v1.25.5

Status
Not open for further replies.