08/24 - Working Watamote Wednesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
I just mean that he's a sweet kid, but I wish they would give him a bit more praktical knowledge. He's in a good place. Better than I could have given him, especially at that time in my life, but I'm extremely conservative in my views, and his parents are not. It's fine. He's well taken care of.
I'm glad you still get to be a part of his life, whatever that looks like. That is awesome!

Reactions: <Gucci>

WalkingEmphasis

Banned
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
Anyone here ever had eiswein/ice wine? I keep hearing about it and I'm curious, but it gets expensive fast, so if I do try it, it'll be a treat. Anyone have any wisdom to share?

Reactions: <Gucci> and kryss

kryss

carburante al fuoco
Former Admin
Reaction score
Anyone here ever had eiswein/ice wine? I keep hearing about it and I'm curious, but it gets expensive fast, so if I do try it, it'll be a treat. Anyone have any wisdom to share?
Ice wine is beautiful, but it does seem to get pretty pricey. Tastes great though.

Reactions: WalkingEmphasis

electrolyte

The Ghost of MTurk Past
Contributor
Reaction score
It's great! Very, very sweet and perfect for dessert.

Reactions: YAHU and kryss
Status
Not open for further replies.