08/24 - Working Watamote Wednesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday

Banned
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
I hated needles until my first pregnancy. Then I got stuck like fifty bazillion times and finally decided to get over my paranoia of them. Now I only get scared when they have to put in the whatever it's called for an IV. I hate those. Hate em.
My mom was a phlebotomist. When you hear all the stories you have to appear to be brave.

Reactions: tricker

Yatagarasu

all up in the videos, all on the records, dancin'
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
You guys today will be my first $40 day. for someone with arthrits. I killed it. What up.
Woot, woot! Everyone has their own goals and such. Congrats!

Reactions: <Gucci>

SquishyFluffkin

Contributor
Reaction score
Thank you. Catheter. Shudder. I hate that word more than the word moist (which I don't hate that much actually).
I know when I hear catheter I usually think of the ones they insert in to your bladder.. Then remember that it could mean a bunch of other stuff.

Tuesday

Banned
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
You guys today will be my first $40 day. for someone with arthrits. I killed it. What up.
Congratulations! I'm so sorry if it seemed that I was being disrespectful to you the other evening. I really wish you the best.

Tuesday

Banned
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
Thank you. Catheter. Shudder. I hate that word more than the word moist (which I don't hate that much actually).
Moist is fine. It's not a word that comes in to play all that often, but when I take dish sponges out of the package, I prefer that they are moist.

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
I know when I hear catheter I usually think of the ones they insert in to your bladder.. Then remember that it could mean a bunch of other stuff.
LOL. Those aren't as bad, for me, as the ones I can stare at in the back of my hand.

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
Moist is fine. It's not a word that comes in to play all that often, but when I take dish sponges out of the package, I prefer that they are moist.
I like my cake moist! And muffins. and you're right, never associated it with sponges, but yes, moist sponges are great, too!

Reactions: heeheehahaha

electrolyte

The Ghost of MTurk Past
Contributor
Reaction score
Finished 41 of 41 on PDRI and then got this: We're sorry but your test event could not be completed at the moment. Your progress has been saved and you can try and re-enter now or at a later time using your reentry code. If you still have problems completing your test please contact customer support.

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
My mom was a phlebotomist. When you hear all the stories you have to appear to be brave.
In high school my bff's mom was an anesthesiologist. she tried to make me not afraid of needles by being all scientific. Didn't work. lol.

However, I carry an epi pen which scares the eff out of me if I need to use it. I have two expired ones I'm replacing soon, so shortly two oranges are going to get tossed as I make my kid re-learn how to use an epi-pen on said oranges. Just. In. Case. (it's the "click" that gets me with those.)

TQueen

Southern Sweetness
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Finished 41 of 41 on PDRI and then got this: We're sorry but your test event could not be completed at the moment. Your progress has been saved and you can try and re-enter now or at a later time using your reentry code. If you still have problems completing your test please contact customer support.
Mine too. I reentered and it let me finish.

Status
Not open for further replies.