08/23 - Tari Tari Tuesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MostlyConfused

Reaction score
Any tips for somebody who have no idea what to do with them?
My first few I was like uhhhhhhh then it clicked. If it says for score 3 but doesn't say 4 or 5 assume it means for all three
if it starts at 4 then 3 is a no
MOST placement is unclear, but if you read their brochures from the colleges it usually will say IF testing in means placement
They list the equivalents
I have YET to find one that I had to mark the lower half for or I'm messing up big
If you can't do them in under 3.5 min find something you are faster at (imo) some of the batches these guys do I'm scratching my head at. This, I get. so...it could just be what you know or how comfortable it feels.

Reactions: jnalleyne

Devil_Dawg

Marine, Husband, Father, Grand Father
Contributor
Reaction score
My first few I was like uhhhhhhh then it clicked. If it says for score 3 but doesn't say 4 or 5 assume it means for all three
if it starts at 4 then 3 is a no
MOST placement is unclear, but if you read their brochures from the colleges it usually will say IF testing in means placement
They list the equivalents
I have YET to find one that I had to mark the lower half for or I'm messing up big
If you can't do them in under 3.5 min find something you are faster at (imo) some of the batches these guys do I'm scratching my head at. This, I get. so...it could just be what you know or how comfortable it feels.
username checks out

Im a Zebra

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Goodluck with the globals, ill continue working on my selfconcept until my scraper starts going off again

Metallica

Never free, never me
Contributor
Reaction score
Was Abby Lerner the original requester for this?

essjay

Filthy Casual
Contributor
Reaction score
Two best things from Zs today were a church located on Fear Street and this bit of laziness.

Reactions: j0e and nikicollazo

Metallica

Never free, never me
Contributor
Reaction score
no i dont think so
I thought they both posted pretty similar hits but I hope not because they apparently mass reject.. if you trust TO.

Brocktoon

Hey man, you fuckin' know Belvedere?
Reaction score
anyone else having issues with thesae global education hits not letting you input the
Credits Awarded portion? everything else is fine but it wont accept any input there tried both ff and chrome
This is my issue as well.
Are you trying to use NiftySplit with it? I had the same problem, I had to expand the whole HIT window to get the credit numbers to show up.

Twisted65

Reaction score
ain't like that, they are hits that you see if a certian item is in the pic frames, easy and brainless and pay 28 cents and only take maybe a minute if your slow
Oh I wasn't serious bud, hope you're having a good turk day.

Reactions: Devil_Dawg

Kessikitty

Issac the Todd
Contributor
Reaction score
Okay, since so many people are confuse dand I was able to clear out my queue, I'm going to see if I can start a thread for Global Education. That way I can answer people's questions in a coherent manner. They're a little tricky at first, but it's not too hard. I'll do a quick breakdown of AP Exams and how they work, what scores mean, and what the requester is asking for. The directions could be a smidge clearer, but they kind of assume everyone knows what AP exams are and how they work.

Nytmair

Contributor
Reaction score
I need to try and streamline things somehow. 90 minutes in and only ~$9. I feel like I have the opportunity to be doing better than that. Hmm

nikicollazo

-----------------
Reaction score
Okay, since so many people are confuse dand I was able to clear out my queue, I'm going to see if I can start a thread for Global Education. That way I can answer people's questions in a coherent manner. They're a little tricky at first, but it's not too hard. I'll do a quick breakdown of AP Exams and how they work, what scores mean, and what the requester is asking for. The directions could be a smidge clearer, but they kind of assume everyone knows what AP exams are and how they work.
lol a normal person would do them til they're sick of them before offering that kind of help :p

Status
Not open for further replies.