08/22 - Whimsy Wednesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JDWFM

Reaction score
im all nighting these noahs. im honored to work with yall
I would, but I'm getting one every once in a while. I just did one where I got a bonus on all five rounds. What is the bonus payout for each round again?

Reactions: thedorchannel

JenniLeigh

Batch Betta Have My Money
Contributor
Reaction score
lol don't be silly. JenniLeigh @JenniLeigh was clearly sending me subliminals so I'll go to the store and get some fruit for all the kinky husband wife mturk loving we'll be participating in after i do these noahs
Ooooooh, I forgot to tell you.... even though we're married, my loving bits belong to my bestie :sofa:

Romantic Grapefruit

Shhhhh. You don't have to tell anyone.
Banned
Reaction score
lol don't be silly. JenniLeigh @JenniLeigh was clearly sending me subliminals so I'll go to the store and get some fruit for all the kinky husband wife mturk loving we'll be participating in after i do these noahs
You know what they say.. once you go citrus, can't help but get wit this. Are you gonna do to her what is happening in my profile picture? Don't forget to sprinkle some sugar on it.

thedorchannel

Contributor
Reaction score
I would, but I'm getting one every once in a while. I just did one where I got a bonus on all five rounds. What is the bonus payout for each round again?
no idea wat the bonus is

thedorchannel

Contributor
Reaction score
You can participate in only 1 of these HITs at once. Please return this HIT and finish your existing HITs before accepting more.

jklmnop

data sanitation engineer
Reaction score
Would anyone like to make tomorrow's thread?

Romantic Grapefruit

Shhhhh. You don't have to tell anyone.
Banned
Reaction score
WAKE UP seekers
If you get your pal Noah to lift this cap I will be the fastest seeker ever. I even emailed him to ask him about it. Just on the off chance he's awake. Like.. man should I stay up all night for this

Reactions: JenniLeigh

desallemands

Reaction score
I would like to thank you for posting. Do you know how long this takes ? thanks !

Title: Managing parenting and work(~ 30 minutes) | Accept
Requester: Lydia Woodyatt [AYPI9GRJJK0XZ] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: [Pay=3.71] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=5.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=15] [ToS=0]
TO2: [Hrly=2.69] [Pen=0.83 days] [Res=null] [Rec=0%] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=0]
Reward: 3.50
Duration: 10800
Available: 22
Description: Only females who are employed 10 hours per week or more and are the parent or guardian of a child or children are eligible to participate. This is a survey that will ask you questions about how you manage your work and parenting roles.
Qualifications: TP Panel: 728777870 N GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Exc: [-2049261930-103395] DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 85; Location In US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.3.7
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

D

Deleted member 481

If you get your pal Noah to lift this cap I will be the fastest seeker ever. I even emailed him to ask him about it. Just on the off chance he's awake. Like.. man should I stay up all night for this
Your cap was 64?
I'm at 53, almost done. Waiting for more on panda.

Status
Not open for further replies.