08/22 - Whimsy Wednesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GTR

Reaction score
Aw, you better now?

And I missed most of this stuff while still being here. Who ran to what forum? Who eloped?
better but not out of the woods, next Tuesday I will know, if you see me post next Tuesday, i must be alive , if not... :angelic:

GTR

Reaction score
Did you get to sample the Dilaudid or other magical pain relievers?
Seriously glad you're okay.
In 2011 I thought I had a stomach bug until the severe pain started. Turned out to be diverticulitis with a perforation. I would have died without medical treatment too. Spent one full week in the hospital and almost slept through the whole week, along with another week on IV antibiotics at home after that. Still no surgery...
diverticulitis, had that once too, really not fun, glad you survived that. as far as pain meds, they tried 4 different ones til one finally stopped the pain, I got concerned when the EMT told the nurse how much of the powerful narcotic he gave me, and it did not even affect me.

Reactions: jan and KillMoles
D

Deleted member 481

Oh cmon, I was just about to eat dinner. More noah's drop, smh.

Reactions: jan

mboone73

The Last Hit Poster
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Half-Ass
Reaction score
Exxon has their giant campus not far from where I work. In fact, they are literally right behind my place of business.
Well if you're in the same city, you don't work far from me.

charlie

Reaction score
Oh cmon, I was just about to eat dinner. More noah's drop, smh.
i can't do the movie ones but i wish the context ones were speedier.

cassius

Reaction score
diverticulitis, had that once too, really not fun, glad you survived that. as far as pain meds, they tried 4 different ones til one finally stopped the pain, I got concerned when the EMT told the nurse how much of the powerful narcotic he gave me, and it did not even affect me.
x got a morphine pump when he had his. he had to wait rest of night and half the morning to see the doc, great insurance even then. we were in the ER. anytime he needed something for pain all he had to do was ask for help. but what was funny or not, was there were two young frequent flyers in room next to us and they kept asking for drugs and getting ignored. i guess that's how i amused myself because that night wasn't funny

Reactions: jan and KillMoles
D

Deleted member 481

I got the slow pokes again. Gonna end up retruning a bunch of Noahs of course.

alk69

Reaction score
thank you, and I hope I make it thru next Tuesday :cautious:
or I may be Turking from a place hotter than my home now without AC :tinfoil:
Well, I'm gonna expect the usual exciting daily tail of woe and redemption anyway, regardless of your current location. I've been missing that--and you! Who else 'round here has the same kinda weird sense of humor as me? Get well soon. You're in our thoughts( in a nice way).:thumbup:

Reactions: cb456, jan and GTR

GTR

Reaction score
Well, I'm gonna expect the usual exciting daily tail of woe and redemption anyway, regardless of your current location. I've been missing that--and you! Who else 'round here has the same kinda weird sense of humor as me? Get well soon. You're in our thoughts( in a nice way).:thumbup:
aww thank you :)

Reactions: jklmnop and alk69

charlie

Reaction score
I got the slow pokes again. Gonna end up retruning a bunch of Noahs of course.
yep. i'm returning the rating ones. the first one won't allow me to submit it so not worth the headache.

Kennedy

Contributor
Reaction score
Well that sucks. Had to go to some jobs, come back, and all the pennies and Hannah Rashkins are gone.

Reactions: jan

alk69

Reaction score
Greetings from Amazon Mechanical Turk,

You've received a bonus from Vito for work related to 3RKHNXPHGWGE11VUBPJ1SEY4NKXKUS.
The value of your bonus is: $0.25 USD

The Requester included this note:
Completed the assignment, bonus is commensurate with your worker level at the time of completion. Thanks! We hope you'll continue to work with us!
Is that quarter ''commensurate'' with a good thing? Or is that on the ''level'' with 25c street parking?...ya know, where you walk a mile and a half in tight new shoes...

Reactions: jan and mboone73
Status
Not open for further replies.