08/21 - Shigatsu Sunday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

A6_Foul_Out

I only use Organic TurkerView reviews
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I'm glad I came back AGAIN. hopefully i'll wake up in time for stuff tomorrow morning.

Today's Projected Earnings: $42.62 + Bonuses: $3.63 = $46.25

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
Why am I the only one in the music room listening to all my own music?? aveline @aveline u asleep?
Oh, I must have closed it and didn't realize. I was babysitting all weekend, so I haven't been paying too much attention. I'll be back in a min, though. You won't have to be alone for long. :p

Tuesday

Banned
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
PE $71.00
I made more and went faster listening to this song :)
@turker, I've been working on the Research Task hits every once in a while, and every time I see the prompt that says Turker is typing, I just want to come onto the forum and tell you to hurry the F up. I know it's not you. I know it's not, but if it were, things would be whole lot better.

D

Deleted member 526

@turker, I've been working on the Research Task hits every once in a while, and every time I see the prompt that says Turker is typing, I just want to come onto the forum and tell you to hurry the F up. I know it's not you. I know it's not, but if it were, things would be whole lot better.
ha ha! no that isn't me. :D

Reactions: aveline and <Gucci>

<Gucci>

Francis Manancis ...fuck you...
Threaderator
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Short questionnaire for Entrepreneurs and Self-employed Persons | PANDA
Requester: Salvador Guajardo (s0963225) [A2XEZHOQ8RTA6G] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★★ 0.00 Communicativity
★★★★★ 3.55 Generosity
★★★★★ 5.00 Fairness
★★★★★ 5.00 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 12 | TOS Flags: 1
Submit a new TO review
Description: Answer various questions related to being an entrepreneur and starting up a new business (businesses of all types and sizes).
Time: 35 minutes
HITs Available: 3
Reward: $0.15
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 50;HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 90;Location is US

Cmoney

Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I was thinking the same thing today while I was doing them and almost made a similar post. That's pretty funny :D

Tuesday

Banned
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
If people can handle it, they deserve it. Quals are getting yanked. Earnings will go back, everything will be groovy.

Hell.... Barcodes isn't even a closed qual- and I've not lost a damn one since they've gotten supper chatted about in the forums... if you perform better, you'll still make more. :)
Same as it ever was. I think there's a song for that.

Reactions: JenniLeigh

A6_Foul_Out

I only use Organic TurkerView reviews
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Movie Poster Content Study(~ 10 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: Nikolos M Gurney [A2AME6IJD611SE] (Contact)
(TO): [Pay: 4.13] [Fair: 5.00] [Comm: 5.00] [Fast: 5.00]
Description:
We are studying the use of verbal content in advertisements. In this particular study, you will have the opportunity to add verbal content to a classic movie poster. We will provide an image of the poster and a large amount of content from which you can take whatever phrases you think will make the poster most attractive.
Time: 60 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $1.00
Qualifications: Exc: [19922-19333] has not been granted; Total approved HITs is not less than 100; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 80; Location is one of: US;

Reactions: <Gucci>
Status
Not open for further replies.