08/21 - Shigatsu Sunday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I really, really hope not. I would understand, but I really want a shot at them. lol
I really hope you get it, sweetie. It would really compliment our household income but...All I'm saying is I'm buying a lot of cheap ramen noodles just in case.

<Gucci>

Francis Manancis ...fuck you...
Threaderator
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Answer a short survey! | PANDA
Requester: Summer Sun [AXSI7YAU7R7L0] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★ 1.00 Communicativity
★★★★ 4.05 Generosity
★★★★ 4.57 Fairness
★★★★ 4.36 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 23 | TOS Flags: 1
Submit a new TO review
Description: Answer a short survey about consumer experience
Time: 30 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $0.40
Qualifications: Location is US

Reactions: phusia

El Pablo

ಠ_ಠ
Contributor
Reaction score
So, from what I could see, it's just that people had too high of error rates? Which does suck, yeah, but I mean... if he wants new workers who are more careful, people have to email him to get the qual.
I'm always suspicious of people with fancy quals not wanting others to "bother" a requester.

WalkingEmphasis

Banned
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
I really hope you get it, sweetie. It would really compliment our household income but...All I'm saying is I'm buying a lot of cheap ramen noodles just in case.
No, no ramen! That stuff is horrible for you. Just let me grow my precious fruits and veggies and we'll be fine. That's what greenhouses are for, after all.

<Gucci>

Threaderator
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
hits or gifs?

Reactions: Yuk

Kathryn

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Contributor
Reaction score
I'm always suspicious of people with fancy quals not wanting others to "bother" a requester.
OK, I think you should email him 40 times.

All I was saying was to hold off for one fucking day since someone from this board caused a shitload of work to have to be done.

Don't take my advice, do what you like.

WalkingEmphasis

Banned
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
No, no ramen! That stuff is horrible for you. Just let me grow my precious fruits and veggies and we'll be fine. That's what greenhouses are for, after all.
Yeah, I mean, he might be genuinely ticked about certain submissions, but if emailing him is the only way to get the qual... then that's pretty much what people have to do. If he doesn't want the emails to continue, he could leave a message about it on the HITS.

SquishyFluffkin

Contributor
Reaction score
With this one I don't mind. The work is hard. Obviously the requester demands good work, as he should. Worst he can say is no. I'm not usually stingy though.

Plus if enough people screw up he might stop sending out qual tests.

Reactions: <Gucci>

El Pablo

ಠ_ಠ
Contributor
Reaction score

All I was saying was to hold off for one fucking day since someone from this board caused a shitload of work to have to be done.

lol, I don't want the qual. Did he hire you has spokesperson?

Reactions: A6_Foul_Out

Yuk

Reaction score
hits or gifs?

Title: Fast and easy content viewing (few mins for $0.60) | PANDA
Requester: Sticky [A1I5WZRIXY5GS9] (TO)
TO Ratings:

☭☭☭☭ 4.24 Communicativity
☭☭☭☭ 4.43 Generosity
☭☭☭☭ 4.73 Fairness
☭☭☭☭ 4.73 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 114
(Submit a new TO rating for this requester)
Description: Look at some content for a few minutes to help us improve our measurements.
Time: 60 minutes
Hits Available: 1
Reward: $0.60
Qualifications: Age is not greater than 50; Gender has been granted; Location is US; Age is not less than 18

Reactions: <Gucci>

WalkingEmphasis

Banned
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score

I hear you, and I don't think you're trying to be shady and/or selfish. Just not wanting a good thing to be ruined for everyone. But I still think he should post a note if things got massively screwed up and he wants a break from emails. He might actually need new workers if multiple people messed up that bad.

Reactions: ducky and Onyxbird

<Gucci>

Threaderator
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
With this one I don't mind. The work is hard. Obviously the requester demands good work, as he should. Worst he can say is no. I'm not usually stingy though.

Plus if enough people screw up he might stop sending out qual tests.

Tuesday

Banned
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
From what people have said, it's one mistake and your qual gets revoked. With the way things have gone down I wouldn't be surprised if he just decides to stick with a small core of very reliable workers instead of opening it up to new ones and risk getting burned again.
The requester's name is, at least according to the emails he has sent me, David. There is a no qual requester who has been posting hits lately that require you to find the names of owners of certain properties. The no qual requester is David. I've done every one that I've seen pop up just in case there is some sort of relationship between the two.

Kathryn

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Contributor
Reaction score
I hear you, and I don't think you're trying to be shady and/or selfish. Just not wanting a good thing to be ruined for everyone. But I still think he should post a note if things got massively screwed up and he wants a break from emails. He might actually need new workers if multiple people messed up that bad.
Edit: This isn't worth my time. Good luck.

Last edited:

ducky

good brain, good life
Mentor
Contributor
Reaction score
while i'm sure there's people like this i don't think it's kathryn's intention, they're just saying today in particular might not be a good idea to try and contact him

Status
Not open for further replies.