08/21 - Fancy Friday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dottie

Reaction score
So I've done like... 5000+ csats and I saw the worst surgeon by far I've ever seen just stabbing people on accident and just having no clue what he's doing.

Oh my god that poor person's insides. I hope he got fired because wtf lol

jan

Reaction score
Title: Survey for $0.75(~ 10 minutes) | Accept
Requester: Tara Parnit [AEYF45178NFKA] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$13.07] [Pay=Good] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=3.21] [Fast=4.91] [Comm=0.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=16] [ToS=0]
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 0.75
Duration: 30:00
Available: 110
Description: survey
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Exc: [7718944-240876] DoesNotExist ; CR Research Group #2 DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90; CR Research Group #1 GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Location In US

Reactions: Veltora Otew

shellsy515

Reaction score
So I've done like... 5000+ csats and I saw the worst surgeon by far I've ever seen just stabbing people on accident and just having no clue what he's doing.

Oh my god that poor person's insides. I hope he got fired because wtf lol
I know. I've seen some and thought 'Thank God those aren't my innards!'

Reactions: HelloHello

Dottie

Reaction score
I know. I've seen some and thought 'Thank God those aren't my innards!'
I've seen some bad one's but I've never seen some guy just stabbing people and them oozing blood and him trying to ...suture it repeatedly with that soldering thingy and then causing even more damage over and over.

Then he just vanished up the tube for the other 6 minutes of the hit, lmao. I just imagined him leaving the hospital afterwards.

turker4hire

Reaction score
FYI: Some writing.

Title: Short Academic Survey(~ 13 minutes) | Accept
Requester: Prof. Dan Bartels [AR6MXRKDX6EXF] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$15.61] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Excellent] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=4.19] [Fast=4.74] [Comm=4.21] [Fair=4.82] [Reviews=208] [ToS=1]
TO2: [Hrly=8.32] [Pen=0.29] [Res=null] [Rec=88] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=0]
Reward: 1.82
Duration: 1:00:00
Available: 12
Description: Short Academic Survey
Qualifications: Exc: [1837553420-240835] DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; CR Research Group #1 GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Location In US

Last edited:
Reactions: Merovign

shellsy515

Reaction score
I've seen some bad one's but I've never seen some guy just stabbing people and them oozing blood and him trying to ...suture it repeatedly with that soldering thingy and then causing even more damage over and over.

Then he just vanished up the tube for the other 6 minutes of the hit, lmao. I just imagined him leaving the hospital afterwards.
Probably going to sign up to be a Business Major.

Reactions: jan

cassius

Reaction score

you all realize you're probably training AI to do surgeries ... :confused:

jan

Reaction score
Title: Answer a survey about your thoughts after reading a press release | Accept
Requester: Arjan Frederiks [A26JRRBJ8B10Q1] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$20.79] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=1-3 days] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=3.40] [Fast=4.50] [Comm=4.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=13] [ToS=0]
Reward: 3.00
Available: 1
Description: Give us your thoughts about reading a press release. Please note: survey contains many open questions.
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 98; Location EqualTo US

Reactions: Merovign

Dottie

Reaction score
you all realize you're probably training AI to do surgeries ... :confused:
It says "surgeons" so I'd assume they're human. I can't imagine many willing living participants who want their surgery done by a robot training on them. Unless you mean us voting on who does a good job can somehow help AI technology? I think the AI could know that way better than us... if it's going to do surgery it would be sophisticated enough to analyze data and have no need for us. I think it's more of a rating system for new surgeons.

On the side note, all of my John Henderson hits were accepted!

Last edited:
Reactions: Acidhoe and GTR

TaigaCivil

Reaction score
Title: Answer a survey about your thoughts after reading a press release | Accept
Requester: Arjan Frederiks [A26JRRBJ8B10Q1] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$20.79] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=1-3 days] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=3.40] [Fast=4.50] [Comm=4.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=13] [ToS=0]
Reward: 3.00
Available: 1
Description: Give us your thoughts about reading a press release. Please note: survey contains many open questions.
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 98; Location EqualTo US
You must be smart with the scripts. If i use HIT catcher once I have more than 1 HIT searching in there it bogs down and slows way down. If I use auto refresh in its own tab set at 1 second it works great and usually catches it. But if I have more than 1 tab open doing auto refresh like trying to catch 2 HITS in 2 seperate tabs at once I get some kind of error code message saying
"You have exceeded the allowable page request rate","message":"We have detected an excessive rate of page requests. Any advice? thank you.

Acidhoe

Reaction score
It says "surgeons" so I'd assume they're human. I can't imagine many willing living participants who want their surgery done by a robot training on them. Unless you mean us voting on who does a good job can somehow help AI technology? I think the AI could know that way better than us... if it's going to do surgery it would be sophisticated enough to analyze data and have no need for us. I think it's more of a rating system for new surgeons.

On the side note, all of my John Henderson hits were accepted!
Mine too, I forgot all about those

Reactions: HelloHello

barny

(╯>.<)╯︵ ┻━┻
Reaction score
I think your nickname should be Money
pennies to be more precise :p
I was actually doing pretty good this week up until today. Serious lack of motivation today. Fridays'll do that to a person. :D

Reactions: GTR

GTR

Reaction score
I was actually doing pretty good this week up until today. Serious lack of motivation today. Fridays'll do that to a person. :D
i hear ya, last two weeks have been good on my end, makes me think there's gonna be some bad weeks comin;

Reactions: barny
Status
Not open for further replies.