08/19 - Worrisome Wednesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blakkat

Contributor
Reaction score
Regarding Alexandria hit qual: I just got email that I passed qualification for the hits "Determine how often assertions are true." The email said hits will be available tomorrow or later today. Is this the one y'all are talking about?
The only Alexandria hit I see up right now is "Writing short stories about moral behaviour " and the qual is MoralStories - FinishedQual is 1

Last edited:
Reactions: HelloHello

HelloHello

Reaction score
Sorry, I don't know then. Maybe contact the requester and they can answer you better than I can.
freekshow420 @freekshow420 I contacted the Requester, he indicated it might be a glitch in the system and asked me to try again in a bit. This time when I did I did not get the statement I wasn't qualified instead I got a message there were no more hits and I could save it to Hit Catcher. Give it a try and see if it's fixed for you now!

freekshow420

Reaction score
freekshow420 @freekshow420 I contacted the Requester, he indicated it might be a glitch in the system and asked me to try again in a bit. This time when I did I did not get the statement I wasn't qualified instead I got a message there were no more hits and I could save it to Hit Catcher. Give it a try and see if it's fixed for you now!
just tried it again and now am seeing the same as you (no more hits available) , Glad it was just a glitch they were having. hopefully next time they post we can get in on it.

Reactions: HelloHello

Skittles

It's Pumpkinninny!
Reaction score

HelloHello

Reaction score
just tried it again and now am seeing the same as you (no more hits available) , Glad it was just a glitch they were having. hopefully next time they post we can get in on it.
The Requester is very responsive. He sent me a list of all the quals for the hit: There are others that should be displayed in the mturk interface. I require the following things: Approved assignments >= 95, Done Assignments >= 1000, Locale: US, CA, GB, IE, AU; and you should be able to do this HIT only once.

HelloHello

Reaction score
The Requester is very responsive. He sent me a list of all the quals for the hit: There are others that should be displayed in the mturk interface. I require the following things: Approved assignments >= 95, Done Assignments >= 1000, Locale: US, CA, GB, IE, AU; and you should be able to do this HIT only once.
freekshow420 @freekshow420
Latest word from the Requester: Could be. Mturk behave quite poorly from time to time, so it’s absolutely possible there was a bug somewhere. Although to be fair, there are available hits right now- did you complete the HIT already ?

Last edited:
Reactions: freekshow420

GTR

Reaction score
so bad today. i couldn't catch covid if i went to a Metallica concert and stood dead in the middle of the mosh pit and nobody was wearing a mask or social distancing and everyone was slam dancing into each other while yelling and breathing profusely on me

GTR

Reaction score
That's not good, I was hoping to make some money. Yesterday batches helped me to have a decent day, did I miss any good batches?
noooope

turker4hire

Reaction score
so bad today. i couldn't catch covid if i went to a Metallica concert and stood dead in the middle of the mosh pit and nobody was wearing a mask or social distancing and everyone was slam dancing into each other while yelling and breathing profusely on me
It's good not to catch Covid, but it would be nice to catch some good paying hits, though. :wink:

Reactions: GTR

GTR

Reaction score
OH, i forgot, this is not 1984...

• Haha
Reactions: turker4hire

turker4hire

Reaction score
ok good, same here also with overwatch and hit monitor
do you adjust the reward on HIT finder to say 25 cents then move it to $1 then $2 etc?
I noticed when you change it up every so often you have a better chance at catching things
I haven't used Overwatch or hit monitor before. Do you use them along with MTS?

Reactions: GTR
Status
Not open for further replies.