08/19 - Foreign Film Dub Friday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

WalkingEmphasis

Banned
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
Wait until you get the hang of them, these are capped at 10, but we used to do dozens of them back in the day. The days were brighter and the rainbows more colorful, and everyone was happy and well-adjusted.
Aren't you explaining childhood?

Reactions: Pleco and Yuk

electrolyte

The Ghost of MTurk Past
Contributor
Reaction score
Qual for the batch posted by the same requester. No idea if it's worth it.

Title: ShapeSelectionPretest | PANDA
Requester: Luther [A3TJED90GT428J] (TO)
TO Ratings: No TO (Submit a new TO rating for this requester)
Description: This HIT is a qualification test for the 'Choose one of four 3D shapes to match with others.' HIT. To qualify for that HIT, you must achieve a high score on this test. For this test, the main task is to choose one of four 3D shapes to match with others. Instructions are described on the HIT page. NOTE: Please request the 'ShapeSelectionQualification', before you begin (via a new tab or window, and then refresh the page). It will automatically be assigned to you. Lastly, you can only take this test once, so please provide honest answers. Good luck!
Time: 7 days
Hits Available: 5
Reward: $0.00
Qualifications: ShapeSelectionQualification is 1; ShapeSelectionQualification has been granted

Yuk

Reaction score
Title: Visual estimation game(~ 3 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: Travis Carter [A1MLQXJA4LB7AA] (Contact)
(TO): [Pay: 4.35] [Fair: 5.00] [Comm: 5.00] [Fast: 4.86]
Description:
A short (~3 minute) study involving a visual estimation game
Time: 30 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $0.40
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 100; Exc: [20004-19415] has not been granted; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 80; Location is one of: US;

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
think they'll unleash the cap at some point like yta did the other day? :angelic:
YES! Yes they will! I have faith! They used too let us do like a bazillion tons of dollars a day. They will do so again soon! I just know it.

Reactions: Pleco

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
Wait until you get the hang of them, these are capped at 10, but we used to do dozens of them back in the day. The days were brighter and the rainbows more colorful, and everyone was happy and well-adjusted.
They also used to pay almost twice as much :(

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
Is IRC broken? I keep getting an error.

ohsnap

just me
Reaction score
Seeing a few more YTAs on HF if you haven't already capped on them today.
Title: Decide if a track title is valid, if track belongs to an artist, and if the video represents the track | PANDA
Requester: YouTube Artist [A2FR7QLXNDBZ70] (Contact)
(TO): [Pay: 4.10] [Fair: 5.00] [Comm: 4.00] [Fast: 5.00]
Description:
Give an artist name, a track title and a video, decide whether the track title is valid, if the track belongs to the artist, and whether the video is representative of the track.
Time: 7 minutes
HITs Available: 24
Reward: $0.08
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 100; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 99; Location is US;

Still baffled as to how I'm capped on these today without having done any in a couple of days.

Status
Not open for further replies.