08/18 - Short Sunday!

Do you consider video games a sport?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

femmebritt

Reaction score
I feel like forums take away from potential time earning.... May I ask how this has helped? Not sure I'f I'm doing something wrong... Especially when I try and go to posted HIT's there's nothing available. Is it a distraction to keep people busy so other people can nab available HITs? :bored:

savvy

goin' down to the yee-haw
Reaction score
Probably not working at all today.

But I’m about to make $40 on a hoof trim in 30 minutes and I applied for $10 of rebates on dog heartworm medicine soooo I tried.

savvy

goin' down to the yee-haw
Reaction score
I feel like forums take away from potential time earning.... May I ask how this has helped? Not sure I'f I'm doing something wrong... Especially when I try and go to posted HIT's there's nothing available. Is it a distraction to keep people busy so other people can nab available HITs? :bored:

If you have something like panda crazy you can panda the good hits posted to the forum:D

Reactions: Katia2019 and jan

jan

Reaction score
people learn a lot from forums (particularly about scripts).

Plus, it's a great place to get support.

MarkC

Stay awhile and listen.
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Answer a 3-min consumer survey to get 0.4$!(~ 3 minutes)Accept
Requester: Phoebe [A2TBC64U4TCDUE] Contact
TV: $16.26/hr TO: 5.00 TO2: n/a
Reward: $0.40
Duration: 25 minutes
Available: 24
Description: This consumer survey will take you about 3-4 mins; please concentrate and do not take break during conducting the survey.
Qualifications: Exc: [164826643-165617] DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 98; Location In US
HIT Time: 1:15

teal4life

Why I Turk
Contributor
Reaction score
Using scripts is what helps you get the hits. I use the forum for knowledge about good requester's, different scripts, and general overall community. I don't post much but will go through old posts and find out new information I may not know, especially when I first started. The search button at the top is my best friend. Getting a good favorites list for Panda and recognizing the good requesters is an important step. Watching your scraper is important. Waiting for the post on the forum to panda is like hoping someone at an all you can eat buffet is going to leave you any desert while you sit at the table. :wink:

femmebritt

Reaction score
If you have something like panda crazy you can panda the good hits posted to the forum:D
Literally just found out about it. Had only been using turkerview, turkmaster and turkopticon .... Hopefully using Panda Crazy this week will pay off... Literally.

Reactions: teal4life and MarkC

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
Gooooodmorning!!!! Hope we all have a great Sunday!
Not sure if trying to turk again on a Sunday morning is a good idea though lol
hello CCL and Oktober. Turking on Sunday depends on if a good batch drops or not. Today it hasn't, last Sunday was one of my best weekend days ever in my turking career.

Reactions: jan

teal4life

Why I Turk
Contributor
Reaction score
Literally just found out about it. Had only been using turkerview, turkmaster and turkopticon .... Hopefully using Panda Crazy this week will pay off... Literally.
I am not very fast so I don't post hits, maybe cause I'm old, but I have noticed many of the best turkers are those that watch the scraper and post hits on here. I have watched their earnings climb over the 3 years I have been on. I think its because they have to find, accept and post which helps them. Just my humble observation over the years.

Turtlefemm

Mostly a Turtle
Contributor
Mentor
Reaction score
There is a lot of valuable information here:

https://www.mturkcrowd.com/forums/mturk-help-resources.2/

Also, like others have said, "panda'ing" hits that are posted here is a good idea. Adding it to Panda Crazy or Hit Catcher will often catch trickling batch hits, as well as surveys. And if you don't catch those, you can add the requester or specific hit to Hitfinder and you will be notified when there are more available. There is a definite learning curve for all the scripts and tools, but the forum is part of the toolset and most of us find it very valuable! Welcome!

Status
Not open for further replies.