08/16 - Three Headed Broadway Stars on Tuesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

<Gucci>

Francis Manancis ...fuck you...
Threaderator
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Reactions: Vanyanka

<Gucci>

Francis Manancis ...fuck you...
Threaderator
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Quick Demographics Survey with optional section for bonus(~ 2 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: Alexander Lovell [A2LC6N786KJ0BE] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★★ 5.00 Communicativity
★★★★★ 3.79 Generosity
★★★★★ 5.00 Fairness
★★★★★ 5.00 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 16 | TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: A quick demographics survey with an optional section offering a bonus
Time: 30 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $0.15
Qualifications: Exc: [628605-19083] has not been granted;Location is one of: US

Reactions: sgomer79

T. Leela

Oh Lord...
Contributor
Reaction score
Do Mountain, C-Sats, and Pinterest reuse the same Panda's or have new ones? Trying to decide if I leave these in PC or not.

I managed to grab a bunch of Mountains but had a learning experience, one timed out and blew up the rest of them. I checked all the others that I had and they all had that stupid refresh message. I was hoping to find one good one and work through the rest of them by hunting for the good each time but no such luck :(.
Click details and make sure the requester ID is showing, not just the hit group ID, then click the search button instead of panda, and then it will pick up whichever hitgroup/panda comes up of theirs.

D

Deleted member 526

Richard is probably still up, but no n/a and they're prolly cherry picked to death by now.
I think the reason for no n/a's is because they are old businesses. I tried the canada/australia batch. some of them had been out of business for years. I think the requester knows that and that's why he's having people hunt for the ones still in business. just a guess based on the ones I did.

Reactions: kryss
Status
Not open for further replies.