08/14 - Torturous Tuesday

Status
Not open for further replies.

jan

Reaction score
Goodmorning.

My son started school yesterday. I handled it pretty well. It helped that I had plans for lunch with my friend. Today might be rough since I'll be home all day doing sahm stuff.
did you get lots of pictures :)

jan

Reaction score
Some! With his autism trying to get good photos is rough, lol. I take about 100 (no joke) and there are 3 or so good ones.
when my daughter was an infant, her babysitter took a bunch of her wailing. Close ups of her just screaming.

I scowled - but she said, don't worry. In a few years you'll love them. (We do, actually!)

LucyO

Contributor
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
I thought I'd see what was happening this morning before I have to take my daughter back to the DMV again. We ended up having to take her to get glasses (her first pair) and they wouldn't let her take her permit test til they came in, which wasn't until after six yesterday. So, back for another 4 hours at the DMV......save some Zoltars for me....

Jharkan

Internets EXPERT
Contributor
Reaction score
I thought I'd see what was happening this morning before I have to take my daughter back to the DMV again. We ended up having to take her to get glasses (her first pair) and they wouldn't let her take her permit test til they came in, which wasn't until after six yesterday. So, back for another 4 hours at the DMV......save some Zoltars for me....
you can have all of my zoltars -- I don't do them anyway ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

CrazyCatLady

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
when my daughter was an infant, her babysitter took a bunch of her wailing. Close ups of her just screaming.

I scowled - but she said, don't worry. In a few years you'll love them. (We do, actually!)
Lol! My issue with my son is that he doesn't stand still. Most of the photos are just a blur of him.

Reactions: jan and LucyO

jan

Reaction score
my daughter is still 'studying' for her test (I don't remember studying!).
But I'm glad......insurance and all. I dread that!

Status
Not open for further replies.