08/14 - Poo Posting Sunday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kurama96

Reaction score
Does anyone know how to fix the crappy rekognition lag or is that on their end?

Reactions: ShanaMarie

loki3404

So Corporate
Contributor
Reaction score
Hi guys, had a terrible week and have some bad news. My dog Baxter was diagnosed with lymphoma late last week after we noticed him acting a bit strange and having a little trouble breathing. Without treatment and only on steroids, average is 2-4 months. We started his meds yesterday and have about 3 more days to decide whether we are going to start any chemotherapy treatment, which I'm talking to the vet tomorrow about and hopefully won't cost an arm and a leg. Any treatment for lymphoma is designed to put the cancer into remission for a short period and after it relapses, palliative care is called for, because there is no cure. So my beautiful and strong 6 year old German Shepherd now has an aggressive fatal disease and my world has crashed down around me. I have to call my boss today and talk to her about how I might not be able to keep it together at work this week. Tough stuff. Please hug all your pets tonight for me!

Your HIT activity for this week:
- Number of HITs submitted: 574

Approvals and payments that occurred this week:
- Number of HITs approved: 622
- Number of HITs rejected: 0
- Bonus reward earned: $11.75
- HIT reward earned: $187.30
- Total Amount earned this week: $199.05
Sorry to hear about you bud. Sending positive vibes your way.

Reactions: bxpretzel

Business Cat

Catipalist
Contributor
Reaction score
Hi guys, had a terrible week and have some bad news. My dog Baxter was diagnosed with lymphoma late last week after we noticed him acting a bit strange and having a little trouble breathing. Without treatment and only on steroids, average is 2-4 months. We started his meds yesterday and have about 3 more days to decide whether we are going to start any chemotherapy treatment, which I'm talking to the vet tomorrow about and hopefully won't cost an arm and a leg. Any treatment for lymphoma is designed to put the cancer into remission for a short period and after it relapses, palliative care is called for, because there is no cure. So my beautiful and strong 6 year old German Shepherd now has an aggressive fatal disease and my world has crashed down around me. I have to call my boss today and talk to her about how I might not be able to keep it together at work this week. Tough stuff. Please hug all your pets tonight for me!

keeping you and your pupper in my thoughts :hug:

Billdar

...Narp?
Reaction score
Title: Matrix Series Practice Test: 1 of 10 | PANDA
Requester: PDRI-Mechanical-Turk [A1HUOSVLNRCA8G] (TO)
TO Ratings:

☢☢☢☢☢ 4.20 Communicativity
☢☢☢☢☢ 4.69 Generosity
☢☢☢☢☢ 5.00 Fairness
☢☢☢☢☢ 4.48 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 73
(Submit a new TO rating for this requester)

Description: Read questions and respond accordingly. **Makes you eligible for a $100 Bonus!
Time: 2 hours
Hits Available: 1
Reward: $3.00
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 50; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95; Location is US

Reactions: Yatagarasu

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
- Number of HITs submitted: 162

- Number of HITs approved: 162
- Bonus reward earned: $1.01
- HIT reward earned: $50.24
- Total Amount earned this week: $51.25

Next week will be better if I can finish this $60 hit. I better, as I didn't do anything else yesterday or Friday evening.

ChristopherASA

Contributor
Reaction score

Horrible. I wish you and your special dog Baxter all the best. :(

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
I'm so sorry to hear about your doggie. That is heartbreaking.

Reactions: bxpretzel

coffeeowl

hoo?
Contributor
Mentor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
If you haven't done this yet.

Title: Go to a website and finish a six-step task. Do not accept the HIT if you have done this task before. | PANDA
Requester: TELEDIA-CMU [A10LQ5X6HAAY6V] (Contact)
(TO): [Pay: 3.71] [Fair: 4.89] [Comm: 3.00] [Fast: 4.18]
Description:
Go to a website and finish a six-step task.Chrome browser is required. The collaboration step starts at 8/14/2016 13:00pm EDT.You need to go through 4 steps before collaboration, so make sure to start early.
Time: 2 hours
HITs Available: 2
Reward: $7.00
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) is greater than 98; Location is US;

Reactions: OvreHimle

JenniLeigh

Batch Betta Have My Money
Contributor
Reaction score

T. Leela

Oh Lord...
Contributor
Reaction score
Does anyone know how to fix the crappy rekognition lag or is that on their end?
i don't know for sure but it did seem that when I cleaned my cache and closed other pages, plus but a checkmark on the system busy notice when it allowed me to so, (this was chrome, don't know if same msg for every browser)so I wouldn't have to keep clicking on that, it seemed faster after. Co-oincidence or not, no idea.

rater9

Reaction score
Last edited:
Reactions: TheNotoriousTIG

bxpretzel

Ari Gold
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I was wondering why I wasn't seeing any posts from you on these threads. I hope the pupper feels better soon, I know it must be extremely hard.
Thank you. He's actually feeling mostly fine. We got in some swimming yesterday after we picked up his meds :)

bxpretzel

Ari Gold
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score

bbyyzzantine

Reaction score

sweetpea0678

Reaction score
Greetings from Amazon Mechanical Turk,

The following is a summary of activity for your Mechanical Turk account for the week ending Aug 13, 2016.

- Number of HITs submitted: 1,485

- Number of HITs approved: 1,441
- Number of HITs rejected: 1
- Bonus reward earned: $1.62
- HIT reward earned: $120.98
- Total Amount earned this week: $122.60

Status
Not open for further replies.