08/13 - Taco Tuesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dill

Reaction score
Greetings from Amazon Mechanical Turk,

You've received a bonus from The Wharton School for work related to 3TD33TP5DL2NX77H8ZXP5ODOMKOAB0.
The value of your bonus is: $0.01 USD

The Requester included this note:
Thank you for your careful work on our HIT.

Thanks for being a Worker on Mechanical Turk!

PE: 0.01

TSolo315

SnapNCrackle
Administrator
Reaction score
Greetings from Amazon Mechanical Turk,

You've received a bonus from The Wharton School for work related to 3TD33TP5DL2NX77H8ZXP5ODOMKOAB0.
The value of your bonus is: $0.01 USD

The Requester included this note:
Thank you for your careful work on our HIT.

Thanks for being a Worker on Mechanical Turk!

PE: 0.01
Bonus Email :redpandastareyes:

Penny :redpandacrying:

Thank you for you careful work :redpandacoffee:

lil queen trashmouth

Pile of ham
Contributor
Reaction score

ChristopherASA @ChristopherASA's laptop is giving him grief and I know there's seriously smart techno people round these parts. Here's the details he gave me:
  • HP, Windows 7
  • Error message after hardware diagnostic is "hard drive connection test failed / error code BIOHD1/Drive not detected"
Is there anything he can do to try and get it up and running without going to a repair shop?Understandably he misses both the money and the forum and I know my computer knowledge leaves plenty to be desired. Thankyou for reading :happy:

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score

ChristopherASA @ChristopherASA's laptop is giving him grief and I know there's seriously smart techno people round these parts. Here's the details he gave me:
  • HP, Windows 7
  • Error message after hardware diagnostic is "hard drive connection test failed / error code BIOHD1/Drive not detected"
Is there anything he can do to try and get it up and running without going to a repair shop?Understandably he misses both the money and the forum and I know my computer knowledge leaves plenty to be desired. Thankyou for reading :happy:
(husband builds computers) says either harddrive came disconnected, is dead, or the connector broke or something (unlikely). He could try reconnecting it if he can figure it out, but might just need a new harddrive.

TSolo315

SnapNCrackle
Administrator
Reaction score

• HP, Windows 7
Assuming he didn't mess with any settings recently it's most likely a failed hard drive.

And if he couldn't figure this out himself he would probably need to go to a repair shop.

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
There are too many people filling in the survey at present. Participation is therefore not possible at the moment. Please try again later.

"Happiness and Society"?

lil queen trashmouth

Pile of ham
Contributor
Reaction score
(husband builds computers) says either harddrive came disconnected, is dead, or the connector broke or something (unlikely). He could try reconnecting it if he can figure it out, but might just need a new harddrive.
This is what I figured. He asked me to post in case it was something else... trying to exhaust every avenue before $$. Thankyou, vegetable husband!

K'Lee

The Royal Taster
Contributor
Reaction score
I was supposed to have the day off but have to go in for a bit today so more than likely there will be a lot of good hits today so I hope everyone makes lots of $$. At least I woke up to two bonuses :D. So I will see you guys this afternoon.

theturkscribe

Contributor
Reaction score
Prolific
Short study on artificial grammar (3). Evaluate sentences with pseudo-words.
Hosted by Magdalena Formanowicz
SUPER fast.

2pale

Aspiring soundcloud rapper
Reaction score
noah turk and akiko r my favorite people ever

savvy

goin' down to the yee-haw
Reaction score
someone just came into our office and wanted to use a microwave. Like. Why would you come to a park and expect a microwave.

theturkscribe

Contributor
Reaction score
Every week.
Thrilled when there is a new Dateline.
Then feeling like that's actually not good if there's a reason to have a new Dateline.
But I love my dark shows and I already finished the Manson Women episode on Starz I think.

savvy @savvy because they have an RV? idk i really want to give them the benefit of the doubt

Status
Not open for further replies.