08/11 - Taekwondo Thursday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jharkan

Internets EXPERT
Contributor
Reaction score
As an expert at excellent television shows, I'll fill you in on that.

this is gossip girl. blair waldorf.
and as you can see by my correct answer, I'm also an expert at terrible television shows

T. Leela

Oh Lord...
Contributor
Reaction score
I
yeah, I suppose so, but its pretty plainly spelled out with tons of examples (and from the wording it seems like even more clarification was added) and a wiki link to boot

its a waste of requester money to pay for garbage results, especially after putting people through a qualification round, which really isn't their fault
I was worried because when I asked about some, not that majority, that seemed, and this was after reading the examples and the wiki over and over, a tad subjective, they sort of fit under perceived quality and sort of under price and/or whatever, because they were very different from examples, i basically was worried about how black and white they were going to judge them all. And he/she told me not to do them if I wasn't sure because they would go through them and if ten or more similar mistakes were made there would be mass rejections. I did understand the categories and what they wanted overall and apparently , I am assuming, they had some...what do you call it, quality checks maybe? and maybe that's what she went by, other than some of the really vague ones.
And ok im falling asleep, im done babbling ....sorry doesn't matter, looks like it came out ok :)

Reactions: VGB

VGB

dr. peepee poopoo
Reaction score
I was worried because when I asked about some, not that majority, that seemed, and this was after reading the examples and the wiki over and over, a tad subjective, they sort of fit under perceived quality and sort of under price and/or whatever, because they were very different from examples, i basically was worried about how black and white they were going to judge them all. And he/she told me not to do them if I wasn't sure because they would go through them and if ten or more similar mistakes were made there would be mass rejections. I did understand the categories and what they wanted overall and apparently , I am assuming, they had some...what do you call it, quality checks maybe? and maybe that's what she went by, other than some of the really vague ones.
And ok im falling asleep, im done babbling ....sorry doesn't matter, looks like it came out ok :)
not babbling, makes sense to me; whole point of this thing is to get mass amounts of work done without having to check every single detail, so if you fail obvious checks a bunch of times, you're SOL and your work gets tossed

either way, the fact they're so open about how they go about things is nice to see, even going so far as to warn people not to do them if they aren't confident after clarification

seems you and everyone else here made out fine, though, so that's good

Reactions: T. Leela
Status
Not open for further replies.