08/11 - Sweets Saturday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

rsclone

This is my partner Fellatio Del Toro
Banned
Reaction score
that's a relief - I was in an exc. group with them for something, and I was hoping that they didn't block me for whatever reason.
I could not understand why they would have though, since I do believe I'm quite careful and attentive
but..

I guess I was nervous :rain:

anyway, starting this now, hope it's interesting
I used to get these all the time...wrote nice long things at the end but I haven't been eligible for one in a couple months now....

TinaBanina

Yarn Hoarder
Contributor
HIT Poster
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
yea, I'm reading it, and I'm literally thinking:

obviously, we cannot talk about the details, out of respect of the requester, but...

yoooooooooooooooooooo
Yeah, lol

Jharkan

Internets EXPERT
Contributor
Reaction score
I tried to learn how to juggle four things, but it gets weird after three
juggling three is just like braiding hair, except without the hair.
juggling four turns it into a sort of 8-figure, but you've got two things being moved upwards at any point, and I intercept/contact more than half the time

Last edited:
Reactions: rsclone

rsclone

This is my partner Fellatio Del Toro
Banned
Reaction score
you don't want to see it

all five scissors are safety/kid-scissors (made out of plastic) and three are zip tied to each other, so that there's only three different bodies that I have to focus on

:rain:
I'll just search "scissoring videos"....I bet someone has documented their skills.....

Kliq

Reaction score
Title: Be a (Mock) Juror on a Real Case (~ 52 minutes) | Accept
Requester: Empirical Jury [A2QGI2L47S8HB0] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$13.76] [Pay=4.25] [Fast=3.33] [Comm=2.00] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=3.46] [Fast=3.09] [Comm=2.27] [Fair=3.18] [Reviews=67] [ToS=0]
Reward: 7.50
Duration: 9000
Available: 23
Description: This is a study on a real case. It is longer than some past studies. It will require careful reading. Please only participate if you are comfortable with that.
Qualifications: Exc: [833441741-101683] DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 70; Location In US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.3.7
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]
35 minutes

Last edited:

Zenophanes

Slow and Steady
Reaction score
but like, are you saying the decepticons were wrong?
They're not all bad eggs, though if the name of what you are is generally seen as a negative attribute, someone somewhere must have really messed up. Or maybe our word for deception was part of a long autobot propaganda campaign.

But perhaps most importantly, Megatron is only one word.

Jharkan

Internets EXPERT
Contributor
Reaction score
They're not all bad eggs, though if the name of what you are is generally seen as a negative attribute, someone somewhere must have really messed up. Or maybe our word for deception was part of a long autobot propaganda campaign.

But perhaps most importantly, Megatron is only one word.
but, and I'm going out on a limb here, what if the words themselves were created AFTER the biased judgement of the other creatures?

ThatsNotMyName

Is it Nap time yet?
Contributor
Reaction score
I mean, there were a lot of things wrong; especially concerning the child

however, regarding the task, I like the murder case much better than the typical medical mal-practice cases
Agreed. I much rather hear about this than a boring Mal-Practice. Well, lets hope it was well worth it!

Reactions: SherryNotShirley

Butter

in the ref
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: CREATIVITY AND PERCEPTION - ONLY ON COMPUTER (MOBILE OR TABLET NOT ACCEPTED) - ATTENTION CHECKS(~ 25 minutes) | Accept
Requester: Claire Linares [A10C7176DSNGG7] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: [Pay=0.00] [Fast=0.00] [Comm=0.00] [Fair=0.00] [Reviews=1] [ToS=0]
Reward: 3.60
Duration: 5400
Available: 13
Description: In this study, you will be asked to perform a creative task and complete a series of questionnaires. This study should take around 25 minutes and you will receive $3.60 for your participation. This study can only be taken from a COMPUTER. Participations on mobile, smartphone or tablet will not be accepted. There will be ATTENTION CHECKS. If your answers are incorrect, you will not be able to participate in the study.
Qualifications: TP Panel: 1765889424 N GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Exc: [102178-101589] DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 500; Total approved HITs LessThanOrEqualTo 5000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 98; Location In US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.3.7
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Status
Not open for further replies.