08/10 - Wrestling / Weightlifting Wednesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Azazael

Reaction score
typically true for me also.. late night, early morning is primmme timmmme baby.
night time tends to have hits sit around for a long time. the other night a $10 hit sat for almost an hour

BrewMeister

1) d4
Contributor
Reaction score
Morning peeps....... Anyone want to come with me when I go full Voldemort on Time Warner Cable later today? Fuckers just decided to AK my cable last night. Channels are just *gone* - not hidden, not blocked, GONE. Premier League starts on Saturday and you fuckers are gonna nuke NBCSN in the middle of the night? Alrighty then......

:mob::mob: :knife::knife::gun::knife::knife: :mob::mob:

sryan66611

Contributor
Reaction score
Morning peeps....... Anyone want to come with me when I go full Voldemort on Time Warner Cable later today? Fuckers just decided to AK my cable last night. Channels are just *gone* - not hidden, not blocked, GONE. Premier League starts on Saturday and you fuckers are gonna nuke NBCSN in the middle of the night? Alrighty then......

lol...

Definitely Not Riss

Probably not Breakfast Wino
Contributor
Reaction score
Just cause I post masters hits dose not mean that's all I do. In fact most of my hits are not transcription are not masters. I have over a 1.2 Million submitted if I waited on masters to post batch work like that I would die of old age. I had the same money before I had masters.
This so much. The most use I get out of masters is no captchas. I have been making 150 dollar days since my 3rd month like 3 years ago. It's more about batching and scripting than anything else.

BrewMeister

1) d4
Contributor
Reaction score
i only watch nbcsn whenever nascar/f1/indycar is on xD
Hell, that also. No Nascar, and better yet, no Olympics right now. I hope I'm not the only one this happened to. I'll just get some popcorn, my cooler, and tailgating chair and set up shop on the sidewalk and watch the shitshow of fun if that's the case. You don't take the Olympics from the Amurricans in this next of the woods..... :cool:

Randomacts

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
You're a beast and have a much higher tolerance for pain than me. Hope it approves for you!

hah yeah .. and I'll be sure to give that guy a good TO review if he approves my hit.

I do know that this hit kept getting tossed around for about of week or so because no one was willing to do it besides me I guess hah

corvid

Contributor
Reaction score

Did they at least let you keep MTV Classic? And I love the way you organized the smileys there. It's really quite pretty for conveying such rage.

Reactions: BrewMeister

BrewMeister

1) d4
Contributor
Reaction score
Did they at least let you keep MTV Classic? And I love the way you organized the smileys there. It's really quite pretty for conveying such rage.
Oh yeah, they conveniently didn't touch that. Here's hoping that they will at least continue to play videos and not a Real World marathon for the next 147 days.....

And I can rage better when I'm organized. I prefer "Lightning Strikes"..... :punch:

Reactions: corvid

buga kingz

drama queen
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
I have fallen into an internet hole of reading shit trump has said. Help.
He's said some interesting things though.

Uh I mean, there has to be a fun television program or something you can watch.

Status
Not open for further replies.