08/09 - Totally Tubular Thursday

Status
Not open for further replies.

djfuciu

Reaction score
So I am doing some HITS for Sergey Schmidt, and I wanted to ask - it's the HIT about "Decide if a Video is about a Topic"... when it's a video of a first person shooter video game, would you mark it on topic for the search term "Weapon". I said no because the link is so light...how forgiving is he generally? Should I have said yes?

Reactions: stuffalleysays

Cara

ad space now available
Contributor
Reaction score
So I am doing some HITS for Sergey Schmidt, and I wanted to ask - it's the HIT about "Decide if a Video is about a Topic"... when it's a video of a first person shooter video game, would you mark it on topic for the search term "Weapon". I said no because the link is so light...how forgiving is he generally? Should I have said yes?
i said yes for weapon then no for interest.
they autoapprove so it doesnt much matter.
go with your gut.

Reactions: djfuciu

Concise

Buddhist Bacchante
Reaction score
Code:
// ==UserScript==
// @name         Denim
// @namespace    http://tampermonkey.net/
// @version      4.20
// @description
// @author       Jatis
// @match        https://s3.amazonaws.com/mturk_bulk/hits/*
// @grant         GM_log
// @require      http://code.jquery.com/jquery-3.1.1.min.js
// ==/UserScript==

$('input[value="NoDenim"]').click();
$('input[value="NoLeather"]').click();
Recommend binding enter to mouse if that's more convenient than clicking for you
Thank you for this script. I'm unfamiliar with the code line for "binding enter to mouse" - and yup, I prefer using enter key to click. If you've got the line to mod the script for this, I'd be grateful. If not, this still helps!

nana

Contributor
Reaction score
I do yes for weapon and no to interest

Reactions: djfuciu

Jatis

Reaction score
Thank you for this script. I'm unfamiliar with the code line for "binding enter to mouse" - and yup, I prefer using enter key to click. If you've got the line to mod the script for this, I'd be grateful. If not, this still helps!
I just use my mouse software to do that. You could do it in a program called AHK pretty easy though.

Reactions: Concise

Jharkan

Internets EXPERT
Contributor
Reaction score

SherryNotShirley

Contributor
Reaction score
Okay what did I miss anything good? The neighbor got here at like 7:30 and I've hardly been at the computer since.
I did just do a $3 bonus survey that's a continuation from last week though so check your emails again!
You are now in charge of telling us to check our emails every day. That is all. :aikon:

djfuciu

Reaction score
OK another batch HIT question:
For "Answer for 4 questions that could be asked of a customer service agent.", requester "Turk Master" is there also a low rejection rate assuming you follow their instructions?

theturkscribe

Contributor
Reaction score
You are now in charge of telling us to check our emails every day. That is all. :aikon:
LOL okay okay i know but seriously right now I have to be reminded to check prolific and everything so i'm just trying to be there for the people just as goofy brained as i am right now

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
verlander gives up 6 runs in 2 innings and then gets ejected

gtfo verlander

Reactions: turkleton
Status
Not open for further replies.